Reviews for Serial Connections
qirien chapter 5 . 6/11/2007
Great additions to the episodes. I think you have the Batou / Motoko relationship just right - you don't try to explain too much, or tell what the Major's thinking, because the truth is, we don't really know for sure. I'd love to see some for 2nd GIG, too!
inujoey chapter 5 . 4/7/2007
Well at least the friek cant hurt anyone else. and batou did catch the friek before he could harm anyone else.
Ominae chapter 5 . 2/8/2007
Not surprised if the AE got rid of Amoretti the "hard way" for his troubles during WWIV.
6StringSamurai13 chapter 5 . 2/8/2007
I like it! That was a particularly interesting episode where we got a really good idea of what goes on in Batou's head. I personally didn't like how things ended with the Major keeping quiet...which unfortunately is what she would do realistically. Great job on the dialogue and the characterizations. Keep up the good work, can't wait for more!
6StringSamurai13 chapter 4 . 11/26/2006
Wow...that was awesome. Excellent little mind trip into Batou's mind. Very in character, very well done. Keep up the good work!
bansheeblue13 chapter 3 . 11/23/2006
Very sweet and introspective...have you ever wondered if Batou wasn't actually of japanese decent and french instead b/c his name is actually a different spelling of Bateau. I always kinda wondered b/c he has light hair and his eyes are artificial, but so is his hair...I don't know.
bansheeblue13 chapter 2 . 11/23/2006
"But somewhere deep inside her ghost was whispering to her, telling that this time, she might have gone one step too far."

Until I had read this chapter...I had really never quite understood why major had done such a thing to Batou, but now it makes sense. He does have a right to be pissed and if he had a lick of sense he'd take major by the arms and kiss the dickinsons out of her. That'd teach her.
bansheeblue13 chapter 1 . 11/23/2006
Does anyone actually know where major got that watch from? Batou? Maybe from Aramaki when first got her prosthetic body or when she graduated from her military training? Who knows...anyway good story.
Never-everland chapter 4 . 11/22/2006
ok while i was reading this i was listening so SAD piano thats...sad anywho i really like your ramblings especially the first second and fourth. hm...why dont you try one with aramaki in it...thinking about what he thinks of section 9's people. meh just a suggestion have fun im sure i'll love whatever you do...unless batou and major actually get together...batoko...ugh XD
asfsafdasfsdfdsafsafdsafsdafa chapter 3 . 10/10/2006
Batou still just doesn't get that the Major doesn't go for guys who have Coke bottle caps for eyes. ... That, and he needs to die. I don't care how or why, he just needs to DIE. ... That way, I can have Motoko for myself, rawr!
6StringSamurai13 chapter 3 . 10/9/2006
Ooh, awesome chapter. Ther conversation is very true to the series; excellent characterization. Batou's lines of dialogue are particularly well written. I also like how you've kept the ambiguous aspect of their relationship in the chapter. Really enjoyed it, keep up the good work.
LuipaardJack chapter 3 . 10/8/2006
Aww - awesome, that Togusa made her think about that.
Magnusrae chapter 2 . 9/2/2006
I loved this one. It is nice to think that the self assured Major would have some doubts about her actions. And Togusa's comment about it being cruel was dead on; not only about the action, which was indeed a horrible thing to do to Batou, but also it was so typical of Togusa to be the one to point it out. Very in character for the human member of section nine. Well done!
LuipaardJack chapter 2 . 8/21/2006
Finally. Major starts to realize that she might actually have to - GASP! - apologize.
6StringSamurai13 chapter 2 . 8/10/2006
Nice chapter, I like it. I've always wondered if Batou got over being led on like that, or if she appologized. Liked the dialogue and the characterizations. Keep up the good work; can't wait for the next chapter.