Reviews for 100 Percent Pure
The fourth hokage is named Minato story anyways :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2015
Amazing this is the first fic I have ever read where naruto and sasukes rolls are reversed plz continue it
jupimako chapter 1 . 5/16/2015
Evangeline039 chapter 1 . 3/14/2015
Oh my god, a sequel please! You got a nice writing style and nice length of a chapter and ... I like your story! Okay, see you at next chapter then! _
EtheralEscencexAllHotNaruGuys chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
U have 99 reviews mine! Write a sequal! Please, hurry before I melt into a puddle of yaoi help meeeeeee, ahhhhhhhhhh *dies*
666snoopy chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
Loved it! Great job!
chyny chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
i adore this story!
NihilAdmirari chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
I really liked the way you portrayed Sasuke and Naruto in this, you transferred over their personalities very well. Anyway this was awesome and really cute. OK continue on!
HoneyandPeanutbutterSammiches chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
This is good, sugar! The Fourth Hokage's name is Minato. Like Minute-O :P
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
I thought the fourth hokages name was minoto
HeroOfAincrad4211 chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
I actually enjoyed this story :) thanks..and uh the 4th Hokage's name was Minato Namikaze and Naruto's mother's name was Kushina Uzumaki. You were close, though...I think heh heh :)
Red wolf chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Please write more and thanks. THERE SLIVE HAPPY!

Yes Red and to the author like Red said and it's story about Sasunaru is great.
Lightbulbcandy chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Naruto's dads name is Minato . the story was awsome and i loved it :)
OrangeStar802 chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Well... I guess I was just about to say that everything is out of the blue or the happenings were too fast but I guess your explanation at the end made the story sound cuter than it already is :D
DreamingOfSasuNaru chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
omgggg soooooooooo cute! its so rare to see sasuke the poor one and naruto the rich one! ah loved itttttt