Reviews for Past and Present
toast4219 chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
I love this story its so good please continue I loved reading it please update soon :D
X5 - 452 and 494 chapter 15 . 11/9/2013
I know it's been years, a lot of years actually, since this has been updated, but it's AWESOME! I really hope it gets finished, or at least updated in the future, if its the near soon future even better. Seriously awesome and I need more!
just-a-reader chapter 15 . 8/15/2013
:( why did this have to end?!

I just spent the entire evening reading this. LOVING it. and now I am sad, because it ended? whyy?
This was amazing.
FioraThePendragon chapter 6 . 4/7/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
kt.potter93 chapter 15 . 11/10/2010
hey-really love this story :)

pls update soon
PBfan15 chapter 15 . 10/7/2008
I love this story especially all of the flashbacks they're just so interesting. I thing its great how the story goes from one spot then jumps ahead or behind to another. PLZ continue someday.
buddies chapter 15 . 9/4/2008
great update

can't wait for more
Write-of-Passage chapter 15 . 2/14/2008
Really love this story. Its so intelligently written. It never gets corny. There are so many fanfics that do get corny but this doesn't. Great writing!
CoolestGrlUkno chapter 14 . 9/2/2007
Great.
CoolestGrlUkno chapter 12 . 9/2/2007
Yay,more "protective" Dom.I love it.
CoolestGrlUkno chapter 11 . 9/2/2007
last part had me cracking up.

"What flashlight?" Michael it the candle and blew out the match.

"You know. You had it last. For that stupid sun project."

Michael at him incredulously. "Lincoln. The sun and the moon project? Yeah, I was twelve."

"Well, that was the last time I saw the flashlight, and you had it," Lincoln persisted. "I looked for it earlier but didn't see it."

"Lincoln…"

"Well, you musta put it somewhere when you were done with it."

"Done with it when I was twelve?"

"Fine, then don't. But I bet it's buried under your shit in the closet."

"Most of that shit is yours," Michael persisted. "You only pretend it's mine when you want me to go through it."

"Same difference. Mine is yours, Michael. Especially during spring cleaning." Lincoln sighed.

You have to love Lincoln lol.
CoolestGrlUkno chapter 10 . 9/2/2007
Another AMAZING chapter.. sorry it took so long to finish reading this one.I got stopped right in the middle of it the other day and haven't been able to finish it since.I hope you do pick the story back .Here's one devoted fan that will DEFINITELY read it!
CoolestGrlUkno chapter 9 . 8/24/2007
Love is cute.
CoolestGrlUkno chapter 8 . 8/24/2007
That's gotta be my favorite flashback.
CoolestGrlUkno chapter 7 . 8/24/2007
You gotta love those flashbacks.