Reviews for Life is a Highway
RQRGJM9311 chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Update plzzz! Its 2011! Plzzz! See ppl still love u! Plzz!
fdfldf chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
I WANT MOREE. update :) hm, wonder what's going on in Vancoucer XD ! That's why you need to update ! Peter cheating on Emma making her go with JAY ? hopefully, even though i like pemma, jemma (and panny xD) is one of my !
xoxxmelonxoxx chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
AWSOME! Is that all or will you be writing more? i am confuzed. l0l.
Pharies chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
definately need to update. if this is the first chapter i can't wait for the rest of the story.
JemmaLuver chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
Wow!Really good so far.I think u should

take it slow with Emma and Ja y but not TOO slow. Either way i think this fan fiction will be great!
Lyssa Baby chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
OMG I loved this story it totally rocks. I cant wait to read more of it there is going to be more right? I hate author noted don’t you I mean all they do is make the readers get their hopes up thinking its a chapter. Any way like I said before I cant wait to read more. I love reading stories with these two as a couple they would totally make a hot and sexy couple dontcha think.
bigsis0829 chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
PMS! PLEASE!
BagelLoveeBabe chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
I love it can't wait for moree
NickyFox13 chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
I really like this chapter! Continue!
Allie chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
Hi again I lovwe your stories first off and this one seems to be going in a good direction so please post more soon please!

Allie
sariebearie chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
this is a good story.

its a shame that emma can't just drop her brother off with someone though.

keep it going.
soccergrl1 chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
Are you going to add more chapthers pleas email me 2 if you are going to.
RosePetals098 chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
Loved it...Please wright more because i am so intersted to see whats going to happen next.
theOCisforme chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
LOVES IT! continue!
Kuddls chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
I can't believe you're just abandoning Time After Time!

I like this one a lot though.