Reviews for Then With You I Will Cry
Extra0rdinary chapter 9 . 6/14/2011
This is so heart-breaking, yet so real.

I was hooked from the 1st chapter. I was wondering what could have possibly wreck Tommy and Jude's marriage, but the death of your child will certainly do it. I cried so much, being reminded of something similar to my life. I stayed to myself, trying to get through the situation by myself, and I never realized how it was hurting and affecting my boyfriend. I was thinking he was a man so he could never fully understand how bad I was hurting.

When you capture Tommy's feelings, I sensed the hurt of a man that had it all, and in a blink of an eye, have it all snatched away from him.

Please update more and soon.

I love this story so much.
shadylady21 chapter 9 . 3/21/2009
I just got done reading all of the chapters that you have written so far. I couldn't help but cry. I hope you post more soon.
PorcelainChaos chapter 9 . 1/12/2009
this chapter made me so sad. but im so happy that you posted a new chapter. i just realy hope that in the end they end up back together. i love this story.:}
temporaryinsanity91 chapter 9 . 1/4/2009
wow. this... is powerful. post more soon.
Biminigirl15 chapter 9 . 1/3/2009
Omg i am like crying buckets.

My nose is even running

i think im going to dry up soon i hope this takes a turn before then
12raerae chapter 9 . 1/2/2009
Wow...Just...I'm speechless.
Not so sour Lemons chapter 9 . 1/2/2009
update soon!
15lovemeforwhoiam15 chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
I've read all 8 are you going to write more?
PorcelainChaos chapter 3 . 12/28/2007
hey, oh god, ou do not know how long i've been trying to find this story. i read it a while ago, but i couldnt remeber the name. i just remembered Farley. lol i cry every time i read this story. but i waas wondering if you're ever going to finish this story? you really should its been months since you've updated! i love it, pleade update soon.

-daniela
Frayed at the Edges chapter 8 . 6/26/2007
wow...just wow...I am in love with this story...it's so heart wrenching and such a tear jerker...I hope you get a chance to update again cause it is amazing!
MyPassionateMusician chapter 8 . 6/18/2007
i have to say you are one of the most powerful writers, and this is a very powerful story. the words and emotions come write off the screen and you can actually feel the pain that both Tommy and Jude are feeling. it's like you have been there urself.

i always tell authors that their sad story made me cry. i never actually cried at their stories. it was juss an expression to show that it was rlly sad. but this is the FIRST story EVER that had actually brought tears to my eyes. this is NOT an expression...i was actually crying. i broke down when jude was trying to find Farley in the cereal isle.

i meant to read this before...and i think i went up to the second chapter. i meant to keep reading but forgot about it. today i was determined to finish it..and i did. congrats you have a brand new reader...i love it. my favorite out of all so far! pmrs!
Tabatha bonnett chapter 3 . 3/31/2007
it's great i love 's even better than the real and believable.
the.words.of.a.heart chapter 8 . 2/6/2007
Part of me is sad that it took you this long to update, and part of me is glad. See, because 8 days after you posted chapter 6, my grandfather died. And I went into a shell after that. Not saying that I stopped being, but I didn't let that sadness hit me...and now it's coming everytime I read another sentence...wow...your writing is powerful. Don't ever forget that.
Not so sour Lemons chapter 8 . 1/9/2007
its soo sad :-( but still really good PMS
xtaintedxlovex16 chapter 8 . 1/9/2007
i have cried through almost this entire story. it is so beautifully written. you are an amazing writer. i look forward to the future chapters. i love how you go into detail. everything is so realistic. i usually dont get so emotional over stories but i just couldnt help it with this one. i cant even begin to imagine the pain of losing a child. keep up the wonderful work. i really look forward to reading more.