Reviews for All For One
MartinDC chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
I really enjoyed your series. Thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
This is wonderful. Congrats on completing this well-written story.
mysteriouslife chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Good ending.
HeyI'mTalkingToYou chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Gah and the conclusion is wonderful. I may have teared up a little bit... Ron's pain was so hard (loved the line about how he's instinctually drawn to Hermione and Harry instead of his family), and I think you really captured Harry well, even though I don't know if he said anything the whole story-he always struck me as a quieter type, and the way you've written him really gives him that air of je-ne-cest-pas that causes other to want to follow him (something that I never really got out of the books, actually). And Percy! And Bill! and Arthur! This is the Weasleys at their best, and it really makes me wonder how anyone could hate them.
kookyfaun3 chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
I love your Percy. Never could wrap my head around him completly breaking with his family as he did in the books! A rule freak to be sure yet he still lived with his family for a full year after getting a good job and he was one to ask about ginny in Cos. He was also the one to be the most worried over Ron in the Second task, he completly forgot about being a judge for a momment.

Dumbledor was right about one thing no one would be more detailed in keeping track of things than he would.
Kila9Nishika chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Oh... I'm crying...
Bumpkin chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful series - I just read all four in one swoop and heartily enjoyed them. I found the characterization was very well done and the flow of the telling was spot on.

keep penning,

Marns

pN
rawriloveyou chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Lovely ending to the series, although I'm sad this is the last one!
CatchingCraziness chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
WOOP! Is there going to be another one? Probably not, but i hope so. :)
Khelc-sul Renai chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
I LOVE the idea that this was the reason Percy separated from his family. It breaks my heart for him, but it's great.

I like how each of the different family members found out. You just can't keep secrets from the twins, so that's no surprise, and everything coming from that makes sense. Poor Percy, I'm so glad he's home.

Well written. Great story.
The Magic Bringer chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
A lovely series. The world needs more Percy fic. If I'm honest, he's one of m favourite characters.
NovelT chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
When I first read this I was a little confused and then went back and surprise-I had missed the last in the series part. I've never really cared much for Percy but my heart went out to him in this series. I also like how we see a more serious side to the twins, and of course gooy family happiness abounds :). Overall I thought you did a really good job-characterizations were good, the story line believable.
girlfan1979 chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
Really lovely little series. Just an idea, of course, but you might repost it as one (chaptered) story (though there's no need to delete the originals). I like these types of stories: Percy is an interesting character, and I love to see his characterisation explored.

This was especially intriguing because it's not told from Percy's pov, but (at least mostly) from his brothers'.
hypercell chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
That was great...to bad there won't be more...*sigh* I really like...no love them.
Mornwey chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
Aw, that was so sweet. I love your Percy, I really do...

Peace out