Reviews for Drunken Gentle Fist
ellce chapter 6 . 12/22/2014
Oh gosh poor neji too many mis interpretations for hin to take. This was soo funny, I can totally beieve naruto would be that dense. Thx for an awesome fic
laila45 chapter 6 . 8/16/2014
Man ,I re-re-re-read this story and once again ,it made my day Thanks! :D
CherryKnot3 chapter 6 . 5/15/2014
Awesome and incredibly funny! XD
DUMB NARUTO. Lol
tiffywiffyfluffykitty chapter 2 . 12/27/2013
i died laughing at the last part xDDD
Salaria-DarkWaters chapter 6 . 9/8/2013
Interesting. really interesting...
wesleycharles chapter 6 . 7/27/2013
Thanks for writing this superb funny story. I had a great time reading it. Thanks for the laughs!
wesleycharles chapter 5 . 7/27/2013
You have written a very funny comedy...it has been so much fun to read. I can't wait to see how it all comes out.
wesleycharles chapter 4 . 7/27/2013
This story is sooooo funny. It has given me a good laugh...I will continue tomorrow. Thank you for writing this.
wesleycharles chapter 3 . 7/27/2013
Super dense and funny Naruto...love the story. Good writing.
wesleycharles chapter 2 . 7/27/2013
Very funny here! Just a really dense Naruto...I was laughing at the part where Neji questioned Hinata and Naruto cut in to 'explain things' that happened. Good comedy.
wesleycharles chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Very funny and cool first chapter. Hinata is frustrated and drunk...& turns the tables on Naruto...I like his statement at the end...it sounds like what Naruto's reaction would be:)
Majin-kun chapter 6 . 5/2/2013
I have no words to express this amazing piece of work.(just did)
tim lee1 chapter 6 . 3/29/2013
Wow! This was a superb and entertaining story. Funny from beginning to end. Super writing.
tim lee1 chapter 5 . 3/29/2013
You are a wonderful writer! This story is just one funny situation after another. It plays so well off of Naruto's well known denseness.
tim lee1 chapter 4 . 3/29/2013
This story is just SO funny...I really am getting a good laugh out of it. Excellent comedy writing and just all around writing style.