Reviews for Such a Thing as Too Perfect
it's Tara...

lol

:P
GenderTwist chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
Sorry I didnt feel like logging on (it gets troublesome)but to the poit. I am in complet agreement with you. I hate to see Xander's or Spike's name in a summary only to see the story is about a random person I dont know who is filled to the brim with angst or romance and with a little bit of Xander on the side. I usually stop reading after the first few lines. After all I dont want to hear about some randome persons background. If I wanted to read about some new orignal characters I would read a book not a fanfiction (Which dont get me wrong I love a good book I just enjoy fanfictions as well. I am thinking about writting some of my own truthfully lol)It really gets me when the character is some god among men. It dosnt only happen with the added author characters but with the orignal characters of the show too. If you get them to far off they might as well be made up (Though a few changes in a character is fine after all people change) Just not into vampire/human/cat/wolf/firebenders that were ruthless killers in another dimention -_-...sorry you have got me to ranting now lol. Anyway I just wanted you to know I enjoy your Buffy fanfictions and I totally agree with the point you made here. Made me laughing my ass off as well but that is besides the point lol. Anyway keep up the good work and I hope to see more work from you soon.
harsens-rob chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
Loved it might be a bit strong.. but I sure did find it amusing and I like how you managed to include every cliche' in only a few sentences.

lol
neuroticperoxideblonde chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
I so agree! Oh, and thanks for the hint of spander. Always a good choice. lol.
Beautiful Sinnocence chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
I loved it and have to agree whole heartedly. Hopefully the point will be taken by certain writers. o