Reviews for Quirks
Evol-chan chapter 3 . 5/10/2009
... Does it involve a strange drink known as 'Aozu?'
kimi-chan1 chapter 2 . 11/17/2006
haha.. *kicks self* i just thought of something and i didn't get to include it on my previous review.. hehe.. anyway, will you be doing one for Atobe and Sanada? LOL i wonder if Kabaji would be the one in between them.. *ROFL at the thought* anyway, like i said, can't wait for the next one! :)
kimi-chan1 chapter 3 . 11/17/2006
wah cute story! heehee.. the next is inuixkaidoh eh? LOL is inui's notebook gonna be the one in between them? haha.. can't wait for the next chappie! :)
Iluxia chapter 3 . 9/27/2006
The instant I read "The Karupin in Between", I figured it out. Duh. Echizen has eyes only for tennis, Ponta and his precious Karupin.
Claude le Viste chapter 3 . 8/20/2006
AH you're AWESOME! So funny, too!

Hm... Inui and Kaidoh... Eh? Hmm... Knowing Kaidoh, and knowing Inui... . I... Oh, I know!

No, I dont know. *tilts head to one side* Maybe Inui will sleep with his notebook and pen or something?
Claude le Viste chapter 2 . 8/20/2006
My stomach is hurting from all the laughter! The big, fluffly intrudence! Hilarious! *cracks up again*
Claude le Viste chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
PAHAHAHA! Hilarious! You're a genius! Especially with the green, poky intrudences!

-is going to review on each chapter, if you dont mind... -
Darth Claire chapter 3 . 7/18/2006
Cute. Love Echizen falling falling asleep in the middle
Darth Claire chapter 2 . 7/18/2006
hehe, stopping in the middle to feed his fish? poor Eiji.
Darth Claire chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
Sleeping with the cactus! I love it
Ahotep chapter 3 . 7/18/2006
Oh I like it a lot. The cactus and the teddybear moving alone? Or did Tezuka and Oishi put them back on the bed while sleeping?

Momo and Echizen reminded me of someone I know.

As for Inui/Kaidoh I think that Inui's data book will be in the way.

You could do a Sanada/Yukimura chapter or a Sanada/Atobe one...

Waiting for the next chapter to be out...
yamatoforever chapter 2 . 7/16/2006
Really, when I read it I think Tezuka and Oishi would had a headache often. Tezuka because of Fuji's slyness, and Oishi because of Eiji's childish. The question now is who had move the cactus and the bear? _ Please post the next chapter quickly!
Deh Tennis Acrobat chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
TeniPuri OTP love.
yamatoforever chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
How could the cactus back to the bed if Fuji didn't do it? And from the last part, I got the feeling that it's alive. Uh, spooky ne? _ It's nice to hear that Fuji's relationship with Yuuta was turned better. Oh well, I'll gonna read the new chapter right now. I'll review later.
AtobeISgOd chapter 2 . 7/8/2006

Who is going to be in between Momo and Ryoma. . . hmm the ponta perhaps or Momo's bike

I don't know