Reviews for And Another Thing
Spiritwolf71 chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Wonderfully done. This is one of the rare cases where I enjoyed the show better then the comics, only because I like the protrayal of the Huntress. You did a great job in capturing that as well. Although I think I might have read this before, I am glad I did so again. Thanks.
Kay chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Hey there. I'm pretty sure I've read most of your stories ate at least twice and these BoP four or five times. I absolutely enjoy reading them. Thank you so much for sharing your talent for writing with us here. Please please keep it up as your talents grow with each and every story. Cheers
IxHeartxGlee chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Thanks for sharing!
DreamShadower chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
You have some really great stories. And I'm finally getting around to reviewing them. :3

A pissed off Huntress is not something you want to face. Especially when you invoke her wrath by beating up a certain red head. Not good for someone that wants to live a long life.

A drunk Barbara is an interesting thing to see. Random philosophy from drunks is always interesting. Never know what they'll say or do. Calories are tasty, along with the artificial flavoring and preservatives. Yum, icing that should be its own food group. :3

Confessing ones feelings to another is always such 'fun'. Though it can pay off in the long run.

Poor Dinah walking in on that. They really are going to traumatize her. I laughed when Helena told her it wasn't a spectator sport. She'll teally need to start knocking again. What has been seen can not be unseen. There's no magical shredder to take that traumatizing moment away. The pepper spray sounds like a good idea. At least she'll get Krispy Kreme for all her troubles. XD
Cellen8 chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
I never get tired of reading this story. one of my favorites
Raven chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
Wonderful story again xD Really enjoyed it.
DreamingOfMyGirl chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
wow. these story are absolutly awesome. I haven't seen the sow or the comic unfortunatly, but you make the story seem alive and believable!

dreamer
GoddessAnjanee chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
I found this story a few years ago on another site. I enjoyed it so much that I reread it a few times after that. You captured the Barbara/Helena relationship perfectly without destroying the basis of the characters.

PS, well done indeed! :)

Goddess Anjanee :)
AsianScaper chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
I really enjoy your femslash. :) And your humor. You have a way of picking up the right words for consumption. Keep writing!
Rune Traverse chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
*cheers* I can't help it - I love the Barbara / Helena relationship, and I love the fact that you can explore it in different settings and still stay true to the basic core of the characters. I especially loved Barbara slicing Sasha wih the batarang - it's good to see a story that proves she's not physically helpless just because she can't use her legs anymore. The ending was awesome, I giggled like an idiot for poor Dinah, but the whole thing was absolutely perfect.