Reviews for Batter My Heart
Kyranol1 chapter 1 . 7/6
You know in the previous story I read i said I thought you're newer stories are better, you've proven me wrong, because holy damn, this is an amazing fic.
I have no other words than to explain it, simply amazing.
I'm so glad that this has a sequel!
drakkendruid chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Loved it.
deathcurse chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Great fic! I enjoy lots of your other stories too, so while I had high expectations for this one you didn't disappoint ).

I love the relationship between Barbara and Helena, and how it shifted over time. I'm a big fan of their "guardian-ward"/"mutual sympathy"/"friends" relationship, so I liked how you spent a lot of time developing that early on. I never thought that I'd like Barbara/Helena, but after watching the TV show and seeing the *chemistry* between the characters, I'm convinced for the pairing XD. And you definitely sell it so well here, they ease so gently and undramatically into it that nothing feels out of place.

Barbara's description of Dinah and Helena as two kittens was great XD.

Very nice story!
Neurotic with hair chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
This was nicely done. Great build up to a great finish and just enough drama to make it worth it without the overly done wimpy angst, simply perfect.
IxHeartxGlee chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Love love loved it!

Thanks for sharing.
DreamShadower chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
I had to laugh when Barbara told the Children's Service worker to kiss her lower back. A vindicating moment indeed. :D Helena can get so easily jealous of Dick. "Maybe he’d been right about Helena protecting her territory, though her territory didn’t know it had been claimed." I really do have to agree with that.

The fact that Helena can piss her off and not be in the same building is a true skill. I found that scene extra funny. They really are like kittens. :3

Coffee is ever a great jump start for the day ahead. Dinah really has some bad timing when they are getting 'intimate'. XD

They really do have the most interesting breakfast conversations. I cracked up at Dinah calling Helena her bitch. Your really good at writing them. 3 I think Dinah was about to explode when she realized they weren't joking.

I like how in your stories Alfred gets his little tid bits of fame. :)
DreamingOfMyGirl chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
this was totally neat. I really like how you make the character read and feel amazingly believable.
Rune Traverse chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
*giggles like an idiot* Okay, I was going to say something along the lines of "this story made me want to whack Barbara upside the head for making Helena feel bad, it was awesome and absolutely cool just like the rest of your work," but I'm laughing too hard at the ending to manage anything more meaningful than that. Yay for adding Alfred in a decent scene! xD