Reviews for Absolution
Lindaaaaaa chapter 12 . 8/5
It's 2016 and we are still waiting for update T.T
Please update soon!
Allie chapter 12 . 6/23
Please update this story!
HideTheDecay chapter 12 . 3/5
:[ I've had this story faved forever. I've been waiting and waiting and nothing. I'm sure people asking you to update are just an annoyance now and we should all take a hint, but I'm very sad. This was a very well written story and I really loved everything you did with it. I'm sad that this is the end, but thanks for writing this much all the same.
LokiLaufeyson222 chapter 12 . 11/11/2015
This is such a great story and it saddens me to see it go unfinished. :c

that being said - are you thinking about continuing this? because i'd love to read more.
Quicker Than Silver chapter 12 . 10/15/2015
This is amazing! I'm not gonna hold out hope for an update considering its been seven and a half years but honestly, this was brilliant. I loved the characterisation, Chase especially. And I love how you took the cliche twin brother trope and turned it into something not at all cliche and totally believable for the show, I was practically convinced this was an episode I had missed somehow! Loved it :) Good job!
Guest chapter 12 . 8/13/2015
OMG NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Why is it not finished. Does it work/ not work. AGGGGGG
Guest chapter 12 . 5/7/2015
NOOOO! Dont leave it like that! Continue writing please. Update someday!
unnombrecualquiera chapter 12 . 7/27/2014
I know they have spent a few years, but I wonder if you're going to continue the story, I discovered a couple of hours ago and I'm looking forward to continue reading to see what happens.
Teri chapter 12 . 5/29/2012
Now you have me hooked on two of your stories. Well, I still have hope. I have personally updated stories after more than 5 years with no updates and this story is only a little over 4 years. I was surprised at well you made the "twin thing" work and enjoyed House noted that he and Chase have similar sense of humors. The overall story is a little soap opera-ish, but then I have long been a Days and General Hosital fan. A very enjoyable read. Thank you.
Oceansdeep chapter 12 . 11/12/2011
I've read this whole thing in one sitting. I can't believe it's not been finished and not only that, but it's been sitting here all this time and..seemed to be abandoned! What a great shame. I, Like some on here was a little put-off by the whole twin thing. But with your style of writing and wonderful character study of all the House team ( especially House and Chase) it works wonderfully. I've been gripped. May I ask why you left it ( and us) in limbo? I feel a little like Richard here. Kept alive on life support..without a proper ending. Have you ever thought about it's ending? We'd sure like to be put out of our frustrated misery. Again, thank you for a wonderful, well rounded and thought out story. I shall look out for other stories of your's and hopefully completed ones. ( for now, I'm placing this in my 'coma' wing and hopefully awaiting it's awakening) ;)
TrenchcoatsAreSexy chapter 12 . 7/3/2011
I'm intrigued by this fic. Did you ever write any more of it?
Asou chapter 12 . 6/24/2011
It's a awsome story. Poor Chase. Please countinue ;]
OverHereNow chapter 11 . 5/9/2011
omg chapter 11 made me cry im a twin you see and thats way to close for me to imagen or read about i dont even like twins being sepreated i would hate to think what would happen to me if this happened to me and my sister but i would probably react like chase did ) love the story now i am going to read the rest and see if you kill ricky i hope you dont)
MissMeowFace chapter 11 . 1/28/2011
I know it's been forever since you last updated, but this is such a great story, i was crying along with poor Robbie in those last chapters! i think i know where you going with the story, and i really hope im right, so at least i can content myself with that, but still, it would be amazing if you did finish it! this anonymous fic-reader would love you forever! lol :)