Reviews for Strange Brew
Kyranol1 chapter 1 . 7/6
Ah, it's nice to see Helena in such a... Festive mood.
This story, is amazing, from Helena's inner turmoil, to Harley's betrayal, here relationship with Barbara, and all of the interactions with Dick and Dinah, it was all incredibly well done and extremely enjoyable to read!
I also loved how you wrote Harley, the way she was so manipulative yet how articulate she could be in the way she spoke just screamed crazy evil genius!
It's sad to see that this is the end of this story, but at least I have a LOT more reading material that you've already written! And the fact that so much of it is Bird of Prey fanfic, oh boy, I am gonna have a blast!
So till next time!
Closet.Poet.13 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
very good story! loved it! just like i loved "batter my heart". keep on writing, you're a great writer!
DreamShadower chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Helena being sweet and endearing is just too cute and funny. They really are love struck for one another. Riding crops and meter sticks oh my, how kinky. XD I laughed at the faculty Christmas dinner.

I wonder what Dinah would of said if Barbara hadn't gone to school. XD Digging around in the subconscious of a dirty old man. Yeah, I think Dinah really will need that drink when its done.

Threatening Reese with Barbara. That's one way to go about keeping him in line. And poking is always the right course of action. :D

Your really good at describing Harley. She can be such a charming little psycho.
DreamingOfMyGirl chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
neat, amazingly intricate.

wouldnt you like to knowwink chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
hey! i love your storys and read all of them! lol i realy enjoy your writing style and how you portray your charaters its realy very refreshing! have you written any original stuff?

anyways just writing to say i love your storys to death...and as i have a very good imagination i can see your as they would be in life thanks to your decriptions!

Silent Ee chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
Hmm another excellent story.

I really liked how you paced this you moved from the real good stuff.

man I am selfish..I want more lol.

ah but I am a reader...and thats my job.

I am used to the comics version of the story, not the TV...and I kinda am glad I ever saw the show...I dont think it would be as nice as the world you have made.

The way you portrayed Harley..oh very twisted..I have a soft spot ofr the psycho...and i am glad to see you have treated her with such finesse

What a great I can't stop spouting compliments...but you deserve it..I have been throughly entertained..thank you.
TheAquaQueen chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
Wow! This story is quite amazing. Probably one of the longest fics I ever had to read, took me all of 4 1/2 days, but yay I finshed it! And I love it. Your sense of humor could never be better in this fic.
Rune Traverse chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
Once again, I can't resist reviews. xD I love this one, especially since it shows Helena at probably her most vulnerable. And Dick wasn't too bad, though I still wanted to whack him upside the head a few times. *snicker* Your gift for humor is incredible, especially the sarcasm and witty banter, and it's in full evidence here. Wonderful.