Reviews for The Academy Letters
Absolutely delightful. I wish you would continue this.
SrMacrina chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Sorry you never continued this - I really enjoyed so much between these two.
Willow-Bee the Cat chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Just so adorable. And Spock is so clueless...
Snorty1 chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
A great story. I hope one day you come back to update your ST stories.
Lori Jean chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
A fun read. I get surprised at some of the giggles I get, however you have made me laugh often. Thanks.
LettieM chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Fun story!
spockfan chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Nice.
Gwen Kathleen chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Is it possible you don't know what a talented crowd-pleaser you are?

As is true of all your works I've read, I really enjoyed viewing this family's correspondence. It is so clever and entertaining. I hope you continue on with this as with many of your other offerings. You could easily teach a course on character building and effective dialog.

I wondered about the age of Spock in these stories involving him, as in "To Stir Asunder", "Linguistics" and this story...do you think you would include such information to your sequels? I could read you all day, and disappointed when It ends, wanting more. Thank you for sharing all your hard work with us!
Affff chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
i confess that i am one of those people who read stories and fail to review... but i am trying to change that! so far, i am reading all your star trek stories and am actually getting quite addicted to them... i love this kind of story (fluffy and cute) as much as i love your other, more serious ones... i hope that you continue this... and write more!
smilebackwards chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Hahaha. Oh my God, this is hilarious. Spock playing baseball and his mother sending him long underwear. *snorts* I do hope you are inspired to write some more of this!
Judith V chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
Seduced and abandoned yet again! A great start to an addition to Holograph, for which I shall eagerly await an addition.
n9voc chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
Oh, my, what wonderful imagery! Amanda, mother of Spock, is as irrepressable as ever! No wonder Sarek fell for her! And poor young Spock - He is so like a fish out of water on Terra! Bravo! Bravo! Encore!

'nuff said
Isolde Jansma chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Funny. When do we get any more, Pat? :P
Shaharazod chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
The only two words I can say are "Bravo!" and "Encore!"
TeeDee chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
This is one of the most adorable sets of letters that I have ever read! Thanks for sharing them!