Reviews for Funk'd
Crazy Brit 1987 chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
this is great i'm not a fan of the show but you are making me think of looking for it you tube and give it another try
shushumomo chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
I love al your stories. So much that I also read those about shows I don't even know. But your 'Birds of prey' stories I simply adore. The tension, the love, pain an passion. Truly wonderful!

Thank you for sharing your talent.

"When something can be read without effort, great effort has gone into its writing." Enrique Jardiel Poncela
DreamShadower chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
That was just cute. Improv seems to be one of Helena's specialties.
DreamingOfMyGirl chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
buwhahahah. much evilness. Helena nearly botched it there. nice though
simonsaysfunction chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
Aww..this was cute. :)

Yuki V.
GoddessAnjanee chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
OMG, that was one of the best chapters I have ever read.

Will there be a sequel?
breaktherules chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
Wow! This was a great story! I love your style and the interaction between the characters. These was very fun to read. You are really good!
Rune Traverse chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
*blinks* I forgot to review this, too? Shame on me. *laughs* Once again, perfect characterization of them both. I love Helena's purring bit, and her "Sally can't play with my Barbie, Billy can't play with my basketball" had me laughing and saying "aw" at the same time. That, and the ending was adorable. Though part of me was hoping for Dinah to let Wade down gently, or at least a bit more from her. xD
WarpedScientist chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
Absolutely love this story! Love the dialogue and interaction between the two. You've done a great job capturing them both. Helena's making it up as she goes along approach and Barbara totally clueless and befuddled but trying ever so hard to understand. Lovely. The humour sprinkled throughout makes it very enjoyable and your gifted writing style makes it very readable. Well done and thanks for sharing.

I hope posting here means you are rediscovering your BoP muse, it's been way to long :(

WS