Reviews for After the Fall
SpyAgent001 chapter 16 . 3/24/2012
Well, interesting how the world got sucked into Hell, but hey, it all worked out.

Interesting take. Gotta say, the Giles/Cordelia pair was beyond strange. I could never ever, see that happening. It was the first time I've read that pairing, but I'm guessing your point was to show the hopelessness and desperation of this world. Good job there. It felt pretty hopeless.

I love Angelus and Angel, but it will always be...

Buffy/Angel FOREVER,

Labyrinth01 chapter 16 . 6/16/2011
This is a great story, a very creative "what if" I never even considered. I really enjoyed it. However, it would be nice if perhaps you took it a little easy on the endearment "baby" between Buffy and Angel. I watched the show carefully and never actually saw them call each other that, although it is widely used in fanfic. However, I think you overuse it more than a tad. Just some friendly constructive criticism.
Blonde-Existentialist chapter 16 . 6/8/2011
Interesting take on the hell dimension and how the situation played out. I'm guessing its an assumed 'stayed in Earth dimension". But that aside it was nice seeming the range of characters and a happy ending.
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 16 . 12/9/2007
If this wasn't a dark fic I don't know what it was.

Still, I liked it. As bizarre as the CordeliaGiles and even the SpikeTara were, I still liked the fic.

Congratulations on your work.
Megan Consoer chapter 16 . 4/14/2007
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
Tommy14 chapter 16 . 9/11/2006
I'm happy that they stayed on earth and tried to right the wrongs done. Thanks for the happy ending.
jka1 chapter 16 . 9/11/2006
its sad that this story has ended but im glad that there was a happ ending well done you wrote a great story -
jka1 chapter 15 . 9/11/2006
ok wow this was a very steamy chapter -
michebabyblue chapter 16 . 9/10/2006
Hey that was apretty decent review well i liked it, It was such agreat story, i hope you have more up your sleeve. Well again great ending to a great story.
Angel sumoritos chapter 15 . 9/10/2006
Good chappy, you really make the reader able to feel all the emotions the characters are going throught, I love it!
BloodThirstyGoddess chapter 14 . 9/3/2006
awesome chapter, i really got into it.
Tay chapter 14 . 8/22/2006
I think this is a great story and that you should keep going, Update Soon!:)
Angel sumoritos chapter 14 . 8/21/2006
Wow, great chappy, can't wait to read the rest!
Tommy14 chapter 14 . 8/21/2006
Thanks for the great update.
jka1 chapter 14 . 8/21/2006
nice chapter i like how its becoming more positive and theres hope now -
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »