Reviews for Scientific Method
IxHeartxGlee chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Thanks for sharing!
Dee chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
I loved this story. It's easy to imagine Barbara testing Helena in this way. Very funny. Some great dialogue.

Thanks.

Dee
DreamShadower chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
So many different ways to test the water. How did Helena survive them all? The "calcium build-up" and the cat stuck in a tree was just hilarious. It's funny that Barbara has to recite such a big list so Helena doesn't go near Wade.

It pays to always know what the agreement is before actually agreeing to it. That way you won't get suckered into anything. Though it was funny picturing feeding Helena like she was a little kid. Though Helena throwing a temper tantrum over wanting her Barbara back was amusing.
csi7 chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
Just when I think I've read all of your stories, I visit one that I realized I had never read before. This was definitely one of my favorites! Undeniably hilarious, lovely, and hot. All make up an awesome story and an easy way to brighten my day! Thanks for sharing. ;)
Rune Traverse chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
*cracks up* I love it, yet again. The fact that they were both testing each other at the same time was a nice twist - and that cat bit amused me to no end. That and the bit about movie night, of course. Barbara making a flow chart IS a bit creepy, but I can see her doing it. This story rules. Just like all the other ones. xD