Reviews for All I Want For Christmas
EvilRegalOncer chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
I laughed all the way through this. Lovely story. It's hard to find well-written BoP stories that aren't all angsty.

Helena is so cute.
WastedOn chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
you have a great talent for comedy... mancolate... LOL!
DreamShadower chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Your stories make me crack up and go 'aw' at the same time. I loved how Helena was giving gift advice to Dinah. They really are like kittens fighting over the same ball of yarn. Just to turn around and lick each others wounds.

Helena is such a big kid. Though I too am easily amused, that and I love Russia jokes. :D I totally agree with Helena. Anything dipped in chocolate is a delicacy. :3 Now i want to try some mancolate.

I laughed when Jim threatened Helena with his proverbial "shot gun". Mancolate a wonderful and scarring treat. XD
JBebe chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
This was the first of your BOP fics that I read (and subsequently marathoned over the weekend), and I had to confess I was majorly confused until I realized you were writing about the TV series (which I've never seen) and not the comics...big DOH moment there. Anyway, I loved the characterization-made me a Babara/Helena shipper and made me want to watch the series. (Which by the way, happened with your Gossip girl fics)! Thanks for the very enjoyable read.
Cold War Transmissions chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
I laughed out loud at some parts. I can imagine Helena yelling at Barbara while she's being adamant on not going to the doctor. XD
NeoTroi79 chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
HA! I loved the wordplay! i'm never going to get over the 'mancolate'
Delphi Gordon chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
OMG that was funny! I loved it!
MaritzaCarmicheal chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
i loved it , it was soo cute and funny. great job
fireinu chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
I like the story. I also like my mancolate, laughs.
VietAngel chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
I have to say, that's one of the best fics I've ever read. The pace is spot on, and I love the wit that just oozes out of each character. This is extremely well written and a fabulous read. You've managed to give Helena the depth she was denied on the show. I'm normally not a fan of the Barbara/Helena genre, but I'm so glad I followed this one through...I truly enjoyed it, and I'll be keeping my eye out for more from you.
Rune Traverse chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
Once again, a story that makes me giggle hard enough for my eyes to water AND has a serious "aw" factor. Manocolate seriously needs to go down in a dictionary somewhere. And I so, so want to know what the heck "pummel-horse" implied. xDD Honestly, I loved this piece, ESPECIALLY the bit with James Gordon - it did so well with him, and Barbara's hiding her work as Oracle from him came off completely realistic. Beautiful.
rei chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
i loove it, its witty and funny and makes me all warm and fuzzy inside. :D