Reviews for Secrets, Lies and Videotape
Shrodeddrknss13 chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Have you ever considered writing a Barbara/Helena fic where Helena goes back in time or something and ends up working with Batgirl? Your fics are pretty amazing and a section of your fic made me wonder what it would be like to see both in action at the same time (and if they would even get along) since most of your fics deal with their specifically Birds of Prey timeline. As in, what if you collided this verse with the pre-verse verse? Where Catwoman and Batman were having their own dance and Batgirl and Robin were flirting and doing stuff like the Batusi. What would happen if Helena landed in the middle of it with her BoP verse memories and such? Whether Helena would stay or leave or what is still to be considered. I certainly can't write it. lol.

Anyway, I'm a crappy writer and I seriously respect your work so I thought I'd see if you were willing to give it a try or whatever.

Here's the section that inspired the train of thought. _

""
Helena blinked at that and bit at her bottom lip. She'd never seen Barbara in action as Batgirl. She hadn't even known that Batgirl was anything but an urban legend before the Joker changed both of their lives forever. But she'd heard stories from Alfred, and from Barbara herself. Barbara had been a hawk, a bird of prey, just like her. Soaring above everyone else, racing across rooftops in the dark of night, blood pumping through her veins and rushing to her head as her body throbbed with power. Barbara knew what it was like to fly, and then she'd had her wings broken.

Helena tried in that silence that had come over the room after Barbara had spoken, to imagine what it would be like. Really. She tried to picture herself in the redhead's position and for a brief moment she was able to, really able to. She sucked in a deep breath and looked over at Barbara. She couldn't sustain the mental exercise … she didn't want to. She couldn't breathe. The thought of it was almost too much for her.
""

Keep writing!
Shrodeddrknss13
DreamShadower chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
I like Alexa's character. Dinah and her are kinda like the younger versions of Helena and Barbara. And deviant behavior can be so much fun and rewarding at times. I enjoyed the dressing room scene. I liked the comment of how Dinah found her own emotionally retarded girl, and fond of her despite it. :)

I'm pretty sure that Helena sent the flowers just so everyone could see them and tease her about them. That would be a Helena thing to do all right. I wonder how many places Helena has been kicked out of? Then again she can just charm her way back in. 3

I think catching Alexa helped to soothe her bruised ego since she escaped last time. Helena really can be so protective of her family. She does care for Dinah a lot, even if doesn't always admit it. I also like Alexa's title for Helena, the 'surly' one. I'm sure when this is all over that they'll actually get along great.

I wonder if you'll ever get the inspiration to do a third part to this series? Or at least have Alexa and Dinah have some more spotlight time. As a reader I can only crave more. Though please don't think this is a pressure or demand to write. Again I deeply enjoy your stories. 3
brightmoon78 chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
That was a really good fic. I really liked your character alexa:)
DreamingOfMyGirl chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
wow. I really like this series, esp with Dinah and Alexa... it be really cool if you could add another one shot... maybe with a bit more DxA, that'd b so cool!

anyways, really nice fic, absolutly loved it.

dreamer
angel0wonder chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
I really enjoyed this story, but I just wanted to note you on the last scene with Barbara and Helena. That scene was just, I dont know how more perfect it could have been! You have such a way with words at describing emotions it brought tears to my eyes. The scene was painfully beautiful, kuddos to you!
Silent Ee chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
Yep, you have to continue with this one...this ones good.

well hell..they are all good..but this one...you have more to write here.

How the hell do you do the banter so well... :)
Rune Traverse chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
Okay, once again, aw. *cheers* You should do a sequel to this, you really should. I love the Alexa character - yay for more metas! - but in truth, the whole Barbara / Helena relationship in this story rocked. And the bit about Barbara possibly getting her legs back - oy! More, please? *puppy eyes*