Reviews for Hauntings of the Crack Kind
Crimson chapter 3 . 11/24/2008
this fanfic is cool yay!I AM NINJA!
taida chapter 3 . 7/20/2007
write another chapter! And thanks for getting inner sakura in there too!
Crack God chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
READ-N-REVIEW!

I MISSED YOU... I think... UPDATE PLEASE!

You do remember me, right? Right? I am right, right?

Update please. I don't give a shit about pairings right now, just update, or else...

You're really good at cracky stories.

If you update I'll talk to Saskura-Chan and we'll let you help us right our fic(s) if you want...

Yours Truly,

Crack God

((it's what you do best, read-n-review, so update))
Crack God chapter 3 . 8/1/2006
Hey. i read you're profile. Quite entertaining. I didn't get a chance to read this chapie, though. I'm kinda in a hurry. Saskura chan and I are going to write a fanfic together.
Rolland chapter 3 . 7/25/2006
You scare me...A LOT. *TWITCH*
saskura-chan chapter 3 . 7/23/2006
DAMNIT! I want sasusakuness! That was pretty cool with the birds. I feel as if the fro-nest was the best part and i like how it all fits together with the first chapter with Naruto! Now update cha! (corny i kno)
jeebus chapter 3 . 7/19/2006
This story reeks of phail!
klmkleigh chapter 3 . 7/19/2006
I really, really love your story! Update soon!

This is my first time reviewing! Feel honored. XD XD XD
Miss Dany chapter 2 . 7/19/2006
Update please I love it so far!
Crack God chapter 2 . 7/18/2006
Wow. This fic is pretty good. But where's Neji and all the othrs? And how could you make it TentenXLee!

NEJI AND TENTEN TOGETHER FOREVER! Oh, and SasuXSaku is good too. Update soon.

-6:66

!10101

Update soon or the kool aid man will come and kidnap you 'cause he'll think you're a guy.

-6:66

Yours Truly,

Crack God

((it's what you don't do))
Sansei chapter 2 . 7/17/2006
Please, /please/ for the love of Hokage DON'T make this a SasuSaku fic. eegh.. better yet, no pairings would be /great/ for this story. It'd make it even better. ;o; so much better..

I loved the chapter xDD Naruto's passion for ramen made me crack up bigtime..
saskura-chan chapter 2 . 7/5/2006
hahahaha! well that explains what heppens to Naruto, but i really wana know what happens with Sasuke and Sakura, it would be really cool if there horrors were somehow linked together, update soon! really loven this fic!
Rolland chapter 2 . 7/4/2006
Evil Ramen! Evil Ramen! Make It Go Away! *TWITCH*
saskura-chan chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
ha! for some reson when i imagined Sakura i got the image of an 60's makeover gone wrong. Chia pets! those things are awsome. SOme ehat the hell happened? Poor Sasuke he seemed so down, you have to make this a SASUSAKU fic!

SASUSAKU! SASUSAKU! SASUSAKU! SASUSAKU! SASUSAKU! SASUSAKU! SASUSAKU! SASUSAKU! SASUSAKU! SASUSAKU! Lurv it all thus far and you better continue it or i swaer i'll hunt you down and...

Saskura-chan

*eye twitches* SASUSAKU!
catherine-the-elf chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
i read your summery that was frickin funny!