Reviews for Good Intentions
Teriyaki Princes chapter 1 . 2/2
Noooooo! Please continue this! Its amazing!
Wow...simply amazing...although the idea of an old Edward Elric kinda hits hard
Wow
Nameless I am chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
Would you consider continuing this because I- I don't even know what to comment.
imtheoneandonly chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
Absolutely brilliant.
reality deviant chapter 1 . 11/6/2015
this was GREAT!
BloodyAngel chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
And the circle turns...
kikkichan chapter 1 . 5/27/2015
I had chills while reading this; such an amazing story. She is basically Ed, although more reasonable and easier to get along with, it seems. But she still has his dedication and resolve, which makes the story and the ending perfect. I still can't get over how much I love this story!
Rach
Unidentified Pie chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
This is so good! I love your stories - your writing is amazing! Please keep writing! :)
JelliesTheFish chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
This is beautiful.
Jaricchi chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
WOW. O AO! That was full of...wow.

thank you so much for giving this emotion driven story. It was was wonderful! :D Thank you!
ShrimpyJess97 chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Ummmmm? This requires a sequel! I'm invested now, please, please update!
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Alright. You have my whole heart given to this story. I love it to the next alternate world. Thinking about it for 5minutes after I finished reading has still bought me to tears. There, you happy? Now, can I pleadbegofferyoumysoul if you write a sequel? I'm willing to go to the extreme.
TiffRedd1994 chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
come on! don't end it there! what happened next! did nothing happen; or did Ed manage to find a away to get home?! come on! not fair!
Gigglepud chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Oh god, I feel like crying :')

I have never really liked the 2003 anime, and has never recommended that version to any of my friends, but if recommending means I'd be able to show more people this brilliant fic, I'll do just that.