Reviews for Good Intentions
BloodyAngel chapter 1 . 1h
And the circle turns...
kikkichan chapter 1 . 5/27
I had chills while reading this; such an amazing story. She is basically Ed, although more reasonable and easier to get along with, it seems. But she still has his dedication and resolve, which makes the story and the ending perfect. I still can't get over how much I love this story!
Unidentified Pie chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
This is so good! I love your stories - your writing is amazing! Please keep writing! :)
JelliesTheFish chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
This is beautiful.
Jaricchi chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
WOW. O AO! That was full

thank you so much for giving this emotion driven story. It was was wonderful! :D Thank you!
ShrimpyJess97 chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Ummmmm? This requires a sequel! I'm invested now, please, please update!
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Alright. You have my whole heart given to this story. I love it to the next alternate world. Thinking about it for 5minutes after I finished reading has still bought me to tears. There, you happy? Now, can I pleadbegofferyoumysoul if you write a sequel? I'm willing to go to the extreme.
TiffRedd1994 chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
come on! don't end it there! what happened next! did nothing happen; or did Ed manage to find a away to get home?! come on! not fair!
Gigglepud chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Oh god, I feel like crying :')

I have never really liked the 2003 anime, and has never recommended that version to any of my friends, but if recommending means I'd be able to show more people this brilliant fic, I'll do just that.
KTrevo chapter 1 . 7/21/2013

That was beautiful. I think I actually cried when I watched that ending, and now you've brought back all those feelings and dammit, you wrote that so well I think I'm gonna cry again.
Queen of Narnia49 chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
This is really sweet and touching and you absolutely had to end it here didn't you? Gosh darn it.
I really loved this.
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Oh wow. This is really great. I felt so sorry for poor Ed, getting older and older alone and without anyone who believes him or knows where he's really come from and what he's done. But it's a good thing they're so alike. (the insults were hilarious). Because she'll figure it out. And find family.
GiGitheHedgehog chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
I don't know whether to love or hate that it ends here.
sparklybutterfly42 chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
aaaahhh! this is so goood! is it a oneshot, or will there be more?
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
And history repeats itself.

She really does sound just like him, on the day he first saw the Gate.