Reviews for Dance With Me
DreamShadower chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
I had to laugh at how you said this story was made. I don't think anyone could really ignore Helena if they tried. Except maybe a certain redhead, but even she has limits.

I like the bantering that they do. You make your words feel like its really happening. A person can get endlessly lost in reading your stories.

Helena's little speech was great, and I like how she said she wants to make an honest woman out of her.
new fan chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
i know its been awhile since you published this online but i am a relatively new fan of your work ) love your stories! my favorites are twilight, rachel morgan and birds of prey.. wow... you totally rock!
DreamingOfMyGirl chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
neato and supurb... damn I sounds almost british
rogueop452 chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
Love the way you write and how you portray the characters. Very sweet story.
NeoTroi79 chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
AWN! i loved it! that was adorable! ::giggles like school-girl::
simonsaysfunction chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
This is great! I especially like this line:

"So, I'm going to rest my hands on the arms of that chair in a few seconds, lean forward and kiss you and after that, we're finally going to get around to that Tango. Comprende?"

I love all the fanfictions by you that I've read so far .

Yuki V.
MaritzaCarmicheal chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
omg this story love. i loved this story, it was *bleeping* amazing. great job
feartoxin chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
Aw.

Yes Im
Rune Traverse chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
Ha! Ze last of your wonderful BoP fics to be reviewed, and it's just as good as the first. I love the dancing metaphor, I love the Helena / Barbara banter yet again, and the bit about making an honest woman out of Babs just made me giggle. Perfect.
rei chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
wow, i loved it, you should make them tango more often
GoddessAnjanee chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
OMG that was awesome!
TheAquaQueen chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
I love it! You should coutuine this like one more chapter or something. It's really sweet.