Reviews for Brooklyn from New York
writingblock101 chapter 45 . 3/31
So I know you haven't been on this website in forever, but I found one of your stories and liked it so much, I decided to come in and read all of your Outsiders fanfiction. Wow, you are incredibly talented. Your stories are written very well and had a good mix of plot and sex. I absolutely loved them. I think I am seeing a trend among the Curtis brothers for types... Light hair, jewel like eyes, dark past... lol. Your original characters are great (can I marry Brooklyn or be his best friend or something please?) Your stories almost made me cry a few times, laugh a lot, and absolutely fall in love with the characters. I love your writing style and definitely going to pick up a few ideas style wise to use myself. Awesome job on all your stories! Love all of them, and will probably come back in and reread them.
outsidersfanatic147 chapter 6 . 2/23/2015
Lisa, that's my name!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/29/2014
this question is for the author are you a guy and if so are you gay? I have an issue with straight girls righting slash fanfictions about guys or when straight guys write slash fics about girls
sleepyalicedreams chapter 45 . 8/6/2013
This is my second or third time reading this and I still love it.
Xx.Kari.Ri.xX chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
At the beginning, when Ponyboy is reading "Moby Dick"... I actually liked that book...
Jazzys mom chapter 32 . 3/31/2013
prolly afraid to take the dog again after what happend to his mom and dad
Jazzys mom chapter 31 . 3/27/2013
second time reading this and still get teary eyed on the goodbyes
Silver wolf chapter 45 . 12/26/2012
That was amazing! I really enjoyed reading your fanfic! It was a cute and smexy story! Love it! I'am glad that Brooklyn was able to let go of the past and move on to the future with Pony! Iam also glad Darry found some one as well and he is also happy! By far U HAVE THE BEAST STORY FOR THE OUTSIDERS WITH OCs! U R THE BEAST
Guest chapter 36 . 9/10/2012
My God, I love your story and all your characters, but Jacoby was by far my most favorite! An idea of mine is to maybe make a story for Jacoby, but you dont have to. :) youre an awesome author!
Reviews to Master chapter 35 . 1/12/2012
*looks bored and gives a thumbs up* I give you the love and them sughas.
Reviews to Master chapter 30 . 1/11/2012
Aw crap Ponyboy! You too Brookie my man! Don't freaking start to cry on me! You know how I get when I see macho men start to cry! It has a soft spot on my cold dead heart! That and old people...old old people... :P
Reviews to Master chapter 25 . 1/11/2012
I personaly liked the other sex-I mean rape- scene better. More poetic to me.
Reviews to Master chapter 21 . 1/11/2012
As the reveiwer turned their head, tears running down their face; blending in with the rain. She opened her eyes as stared directly into the distance, all was gray and bullets of water ricoshayed to the earth. Swalowing saliva, eyes hard and pained. "I...am...a...panda..."
Reviews to Master chapter 15 . 1/10/2012
I still cankt get over the Darry being gay thing. It's just as awkward as Two-Bit being a full-fleged bona fide drag queen! :P

I'm glad Pony went back to Brooklyn. But I can defintely connect to Darrel, fatherly attitude and everything. I'm surprised he didn't kick Brooklyn's ass to kingdom come.

I laughed when Darry threatened Brookie. It was hilarious, but piss-shiting scary. Just saying. :)
Reviews to Master chapter 10 . 1/10/2012
Chapters 5-10:

Okay! I have a problem mon amie! Why is mostly all of the greasers gay? I don't get that. The only couple I understand is DallyXJohnny, because it makes sense. But Darry of all people? Plus Steve and Soda? I could see why you did those two but they're best friends! So I don't see why they have to screw each other's brains out. I'm only accepting Ponyboy with Brooklyn because it works. I know you stated that you knew it was going fast, and I totally agree with you. But seeing as how I have 35 chapters left, I can't help but feel an extreme curiosity burrowing its way through my thought of mind.

Other than all of that, it's a good story so far! I hope some trouble comes along the way!