Reviews for With The Mind
more!
Claine24 chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
GREAT chapter 1 love it.
EJ Daniels chapter 10 . 2/17/2012
Sweet and caring. I greatly enjoyed the read! Many thanks for sharing this gem of a story with us!

Kind Regards,

EJ Daniels
rose of versailles 13 chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
I love your story and am definitly gonna read the rest, its kinda sad but i hope at the end i see an happy ending bcoz i can't bare to watch these two suffer.

Any way i just wanted to thank you for writing this :)

xx rose
Slyfox00 chapter 7 . 9/13/2009
I was going to do a story review at the end but, this chapter has forced my hand. Sachiko forced to marry Suguru... its like the worst thing ever. If Yumi doesn't save her next chapter, I'll be at a loss for words in deep sadness. Poor poor Sachiko, this is so unfair!
evelgal chapter 10 . 12/22/2008
What an awesome story!

It blended well with the original. You're a great writer, thank you for sharing this wonderful work!
hisayuki chapter 10 . 12/17/2008
please continue this story. its one of the most interesting story i have read so far :D
Kiros Razer chapter 10 . 9/10/2008
I love this fic.
youko.miya chapter 10 . 7/25/2008
The great job.

Please continue.

Bye

Youko
mizfoo chapter 10 . 4/26/2008
beautiful! but why does it have to end and leave things hanging..? huhu.. now, you we'll always be wondering what happened next. /

anyways, thank you. really like this one!
reiko08 chapter 10 . 1/13/2008
this isnt the final chapter right? this fic was so (i cant find any words to do it justice..) it was so realistic..:) i really love it!
Kayleen756894 chapter 10 . 10/8/2007
There are millions of positive words that could describe this story, but I can't think of the perfect ones to use... Mainly, I love it, it's the best Yumi x Sachiko fic I've ever seen so far, and please update the final chapter.
shiznats chapter 10 . 8/31/2007
Ah, such a short ending...but i believe that's what makes ur story so good...I'm glad that they did get together..._
shiznats chapter 8 . 8/31/2007
*blushes madly*...for the love scene...arigatto...