Reviews for Cherry Lips
DreamingOfMyGirl chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Once again I'm reading all your stories again for maybe the millionth time, but just gotta say the ending here is kind of out of the blue.. kinda. What I mean is that things are fixed and stable between Helena and Barbara but not with Harley Quinn, she's still getting away with her evil plans and such. *shrugs* as usual still a good read.

~dreamer
Dee chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Great story. Fun dialogue. I loved the way the two main characters were portrayed. Definately one of the best BOP fanfics I've read!

Thanks,

Dee.
DreamShadower chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Hehe, the hickey scene was just to funny. Another great story for lack of anything to say. Due to brain cells working from lack of sleep. :)
brightmoon78 chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
Nice fic. i really enjoyed it:)
angel0wonder chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
This story has not nearly gotten the credit it deserves. I thought it was fabulous. Loved the dialogue, hilarious at one moment then heart-wrenching the next. You have a way with words and an understandment of the characters. It would be really appreciated by me if you would write more of this couple.
She's Hearing Voices chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
I loved this fic. That part about the hickey made me crack up. Great job! You are very talented. :)
AsianScaper chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
I truly though that this was an exceptionally written story. And it drew out very realistically. I love the portrayal of the characters, their faults, their insecurities...their unbridled passion. And yes, you write with such wonderful candidness. There's something about your work that captures daily humor, daily nuances that makes it so very refreshing to read.

I really ought to thank you for this. It's going on my favorites list. :) Cheers to you and more power. I hope to read more from you!
Rune Traverse chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
This requires much more reviewing than it has. *glees* It's sad, I only got to see a few episodes of this series, but I loved the characters - and this particular writing style suits them perfectly. There's enough humor in it to keep me giggling out-loud - the hickey moment is priceless, and the double-entendres are wonderful - but the drama and romance is just as good, and the balance between them fits. Now I must go glee over the rest of your stuff.
TheAquaQueen chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
How come no one's reviewed? I will admit that maybe when you break it up into different parts that they could be chapters because it was a lot to read. But I like it and I love the hickie scene lol. Anyways nice job.

~*Princess of Gun Blades*~