Reviews for Hearts Broken, Chances Missed
Guest chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
I really liked this little fic. I hated the way Peyton was treated during this time, for being honest, and not wanting to hide it from Brooke. The abuse she got as a result was horrible.
LPismeanttobe chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
Omg,this was was really so good.I read a lot of sad ff's,but this actually made me cry!
Quiksilver26211 chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
omg that was so sad! awesome job, you made me cry. lol no im not being sarcastic.
FadeForever chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
Aww
Cherie Dennis chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
Oh. My. God. -Deep breath.-

That was amazing. I'm seriously in tears.

Though the reason for Peyton's death was not getting with Lucas (a pairing I hate), it was just wonderful.

Wow. I don't think there's anything wrong with this, aside from a few spelling errors. Amazing job!
mjgchick chapter 1 . 9/3/2006
i'm not jeyton fan like at all, i think i hate them worse then brucas but my jakey got his heart broken by that bitch lol, see i sometimes can' stand peyton even though she is my favorite character on the show lol, but you showed jakes emotions really well and it sucks that you have to give up on the person you love so they can be happy. (couogh peyton giving up lucas for skanky brooke couhg) but great job, wow i read my first jeyton fic al though a sad one.
the only sweet catastrophe chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
this was very intense and i thought you portrayed jake very well

good job
KLafferty6 chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
wow that was, intense, but extremely good. I love Jeyton and even though this story is sad, it portrays Jake in a sensible light and kind of lets you into who he is, instead of just his exterior! Good job!
MarinaW chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
Wow! this was beautiful! You described Jake's emotions in the best way. and the part of Peyton looking down on him, Very touching! Beautiful.