Reviews for A Princess's Tale
Shizukinek chapter 1 . 1/6
Nunca se me cruzo por la cabeza esta pareja ni de asomo enserio, pero su historia me hizo llorar, reír y llorar de nuevo, es hermosa, no tengo mas palabras… me encanto, directo a favoritos :D
Peacekeeper904 chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
The ending was so sad. The story was great though.
eventide89 chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
Ooooh man. I was watching this again last night and I was like "HEY WAIT A MINUTE" and off I trotted to look for some fanfic.

Whenever I do this and see that you've written something I squeal and do an excited little dance, and last night was no different!

Amazing, as always, totally what I was looking for :)
L
lolakincks chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
Really liked it. Is there a part 2?
MelodiDam chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Oh, that was so good!
dhahransioux chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
Wow! I love this story. I keep reading it over and over cause I can't stop.
ILuvCas23 chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
O...M...E
What have I just read?!
this is sexy and sad and romantic and ... brilliant
I will never see "The Mummy" the same again
I LOVE IT
PyroBayWolf chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
this was pretty freaking awesome! Well done (:
Dimes4penny chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Nice story. But how would Nefetiri know what a firework was? ;)
DarkndAngel9 chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
jfjdklajgda! I never considered this pairing before and when I saw a link to it I was intrigued. Now I am so glad I read it. It was so sad though! i was not expecting that at all. I just want to hug them both they were so happy and even serving Tiri's father they found a way around it. It wasn't enough, but anything is better than what Imhotep did! I can't believe it. Why would he do that?! Stupid stupid. I was wondering if Imhotep was going to be included and how (especially since they are devoted to each other in the films) and you just took all my expectations and surpassed them! Now there are so many things in the movie that make sense or are even more twisted! Like Anuk Su Namun not saving Imhotep in the 2nd movie. It's not true love why would she? And then Imhotep confusing Eevie for Anuk Su Namun in teh 2nd one and even going so far to sacrifice her for the real one. that is so messed up! Nefertiri is probably screaming in her grave (and probably the real Anuk Su Namun too). I feel so bad. How did Tiri feel when Su killed her father and was mummified? Damn. Her life must've been heartbreaking after that. I just jdaklgjda. So many feels. All the feels. Thank you so much for writing this. I didn't even know how much I needed this pairing until I read this story. And now I must go search for more.

Wait Also! This line :"It becomes like a fire raging in their bellies until they can see nothing, feel nothing but it. Sometimes it can cause the most virtuous of woman to…act against her nature." It's weird I've never heard someone saying this about women, it's usually the men they say this about. I like it. Especially since The Pharoah was all "you child don't know about it" little does he know.

Also also that tiny bit of Meela/Eevie was a nice addition.
moriah93ohio chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
This story was so amazing! It made me want to cry when Nefertiri finds out Anuk Su Namun was suppose to marry her father all along after they finally get together. And I wanted to cry more when she loses Anuk Su Namun again to Imhotep and his stupid curse. But this was absolutely well written and I loved it.
Aemeth chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
this story is one of the best I've ever read! i wasn't lookin for any anuk su namun/evie, but God I'm grateful I stumbeled over it!

superb writing, really. thanks for this :)
SilverTurtle chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
I love this story. I've loved this story for years ever since I first found it. I can't believe I've never left a review for it. But this story, everything about it is perfect. I loved how you set up Nefertiri's and Anak Su Namun's relationship, how Su was brought to the palace to be the Pharaoh's concubine and how subtle the hints to that were until he flat out told Tiri that's why Su was there, how they learned together and helped one another, and how their bond deepened from playful friendship into the deep love they shared before Imhotep cursed Su. It was all so cleverly done and brilliantly handled. And Evie's last line, that Imhotep had a soul that needed to be returned, gave me chills (good ones). You created such a beautiful relationship here from such a small subtextual thing in the movie and you built that up into an amazing and emotional story. I always come back to this story and I always leave it with a new appreciation for how lovely it is. Thank you so much for writing it and sharing it.
cyrosian chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
to bad you quit writing this story. I like were it was going. When I read it out loud to my girlfriend she got really horny. Keep up the good work.
JacobsBeyondSortOfBeautiful chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
omgggggg this was so amazing i loved it. i especially loved how you switched between scenes. just... ahhh i love this story so much yhu nailed it !
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »