Reviews for A Princess's Tale
DarkSnow3 chapter 1 . 10/21
Omg. Why would you do this to me? THIS IS SO BLOODY PERFECT AND SAD AND PERFECT. I think my heart just shattered...
GISA103 chapter 1 . 9/14
this tale is just perfect thank youuuu
Hope6968 chapter 1 . 7/21
Very interestin . Thank you, Hope
Sky King Haruka Tenoh chapter 1 . 5/6
This was beautifully written and you did an amazing job showing the character's emotions and hiw those emotions changed through time. Using Nefertiri's POV gives a deeper insight to everything that happened before and after Anuk Su Namun encountered Imhotep. This was truly a wonderful read and I look forward to reading the sequel next.
Kyranol1 chapter 1 . 1/2
I wasn't sure how this would turn out when I first started this, but now that I'm done...
My god, this is awesome! Can't wait to read the sequel!
Ahyah chapter 1 . 11/19/2015
Oh wow, I read this on a whim and I am so glad I did. I'll freely admit I've never read a fanfic from The Mummy, but seeing the pairing decided to give it chance. I wasn't expecting much but I can assure you totally blew my mind as the way you wrote the story itself was so unexpected. It was also bittersweet even though now I'm doubly glad they kicked imhothep rass.

Kudos for a great read!
Morgan chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
This story caught me completely off guard. I was not expecting just how sweet and sexy this pairing could be. However you did an amazing job right from the start.

I'm glad I gave this a chance and I'm even happier to recommend that anyone who's even thinking of giving this a read, please do so.

I mean as much as I love Rick in the movies, even I could only smile at this. It's bittersweet but worth the read.

Take care and happy writing!
Shizukinek chapter 1 . 1/6/2015
Nunca se me cruzo por la cabeza esta pareja ni de asomo enserio, pero su historia me hizo llorar, reír y llorar de nuevo, es hermosa, no tengo mas palabras… me encanto, directo a favoritos :D
Peacekeeper904 chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
The ending was so sad. The story was great though.
eventide89 chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
Ooooh man. I was watching this again last night and I was like "HEY WAIT A MINUTE" and off I trotted to look for some fanfic.

Whenever I do this and see that you've written something I squeal and do an excited little dance, and last night was no different!

Amazing, as always, totally what I was looking for :)
lolakincks chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
Really liked it. Is there a part 2?
MelodiDam chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Oh, that was so good!
verywickedme chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
Wow! I love this story. I keep reading it over and over cause I can't stop.
ILuvCas23 chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
What have I just read?!
this is sexy and sad and romantic and ... brilliant
I will never see "The Mummy" the same again