Reviews for Fear Not For The Wind
Mariemullinax chapter 1 . 3/8
Your story's are absolutely beautiful :)
Chthonic Diety chapter 1 . 2/7
I'm so glad I found this story. I Fukin loved it.
DarkSnow3 chapter 1 . 10/22/2016
I'd say never let this woman near a computer or pen again. Not because your writing lacks of something but because it's so damn perfect that it should be illegal. Damn. My poor heart can't stand all this feels. Like, seriously. And I know that this fic is like 10 years old, but bloody hell I've just stumbled across it and it's so damn bloody perfect. Thank you for this masterpiece.
Coures chapter 1 . 3/12/2016
I just can't believe how beautiful this is. ;~;
Kyranol1 chapter 1 . 1/2/2016
Amazingly sad, yet the reason why this is so beautiful.

Thank you for writing this, it's been a great experience.
Ahyah chapter 1 . 11/19/2015
Damn it! You made me cry. So heartwarming. So touching. So argh! I am both glad and saddened about the ending. Poor Evie.
Shizukinek chapter 1 . 1/7/2015
TE AMO Y TE ODIO, enserio TE AMO Y TE ODIO jajajajaja llore :'C fue tan hermoso y triste y (llorando de nuevo) no tengo quejas de ningún tipo, me encanto, gracias por escribir cosas tan hermosas. Como te comente en mi anterior comentario esta pareja nunca se me cruzo por la cabeza la verdad y ahora que me encontré con tus historias, se convirtió en una de mis favoritas. :D
Peacekeeper904 chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
We'll good going you made me cry a few times. I loved it.
Ravensknowledge chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
MY FEELINGS
This hurt so bad. But it was so beautiful and poignant and I'm struggling not to cry!
eventide89 chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
Absolutely beautiful.

Its testament to your writing that I didn't even realize that this (and its prequel) were written in the first person until I was nearly finished- I never read anything in the first person because I find it so hard to get in to but this had me!

L
verywickedme chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
Loved it. Enough said.
averyschaefer chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
That was so heartbreaking and beautiful and touching all at the same time. I totally got misty eyed because I could feel that deep sense of loss. But yay! Their together now!
please insert selected name chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
God you I love this fic you have no idea how much i cried reading this little series it's amazing thank you for uploading it
NereusXUnmi chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Okay I literally cried at the end... so beautiful!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
this was amazing! I totally Would love to see more!