Reviews for Fear Not For The Wind
Kyranol1 chapter 1 . 1/2
Amazingly sad, yet the reason why this is so beautiful.

Thank you for writing this, it's been a great experience.
Ahyah chapter 1 . 11/19/2015
Damn it! You made me cry. So heartwarming. So touching. So argh! I am both glad and saddened about the ending. Poor Evie.
Shizukinek chapter 1 . 1/7/2015
TE AMO Y TE ODIO, enserio TE AMO Y TE ODIO jajajajaja llore :'C fue tan hermoso y triste y (llorando de nuevo) no tengo quejas de ningún tipo, me encanto, gracias por escribir cosas tan hermosas. Como te comente en mi anterior comentario esta pareja nunca se me cruzo por la cabeza la verdad y ahora que me encontré con tus historias, se convirtió en una de mis favoritas. :D
Peacekeeper904 chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
We'll good going you made me cry a few times. I loved it.
Ravensknowledge chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
MY FEELINGS
This hurt so bad. But it was so beautiful and poignant and I'm struggling not to cry!
eventide89 chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
Absolutely beautiful.

Its testament to your writing that I didn't even realize that this (and its prequel) were written in the first person until I was nearly finished- I never read anything in the first person because I find it so hard to get in to but this had me!

L
verywickedme chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
Loved it. Enough said.
averyschaefer chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
That was so heartbreaking and beautiful and touching all at the same time. I totally got misty eyed because I could feel that deep sense of loss. But yay! Their together now!
please insert selected name chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
God you I love this fic you have no idea how much i cried reading this little series it's amazing thank you for uploading it
NereusXUnmi chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Okay I literally cried at the end... so beautiful!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
this was amazing! I totally Would love to see more!
Thewaspscankles chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Another beautiful story! Bravo!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Wow just wow. The idea of Nefertiri's soul living on in Evie until Anuk Su's could be freed is just apsisalshsvkajcjsb. Thank you!
sapphirous chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Wow Im crying a lot reading this. I love their love story. It's so heart-warming.
2koe chapter 1 . 10/20/2012