Reviews for To Be or Not to Be In Love?
CupCakeConundrum chapter 13 . 7/15/2009
hehe, totalyl funny. Kinda crazy that the ex was trying to kill her, but still cool.

* hannah *
Rachelle chapter 4 . 3/15/2007
so far I think this is a great story!Write me back!
Cookie044 chapter 9 . 8/20/2006
Weird-it would't let me review on the last chapter or any chapter till this one! Anyways, I will miss this wonderful story and can't wait for new ones! Take care!
E.A. Cooper chapter 13 . 8/19/2006
Wonderful, as always! Sad it's over though.
Cookie044 chapter 13 . 8/18/2006
I for one love all your stories and am glad you finished this one with finesse! Keep up the great writings!
DarkRose2006 chapter 13 . 8/18/2006
I like that story. The flash back was cute, and entertaining. It was nice that it had a happy ending without being too stereotypical. You did a wonderful job, and I will miss getting updates from you! Good luck with any future stories!
Nythembra chapter 2 . 8/17/2006
okay its getting odd now. TITANIC? NO! sorry but not really a good idea. somthing more original is needed there. Also some of the lines spoken do not sound quite right. like when Jonathan says "Man, i cant believe they are married..." 'man' is not somthing he would say. just as an example. besides that i love the way you have introduced Rick in this scene! pretty good...
Nythembra chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
your choice of names is rather good, besides ASHLEY. remember, please that back then that was a MANS name. other wise the story is good so far, but you might want to check your GRAMMAR because some of the lines dont realy makes its good.
Cookie044 chapter 12 . 8/16/2006
I loved the poem...I am so glad that Evy and Rick forgave each other...will they ever get to kiss? I love Evy's nosy, but yet loving and faithful friends. hope the next chapter is soon.
DarkRose2006 chapter 12 . 8/11/2006
Once again, it's a good chapter. You may want to read it again. One thing I saw was you accidentally wrote titled when it should have been tilted. just thought you'd like to know. Can't wait for the next chapter!
DarkRose2006 chapter 11 . 8/4/2006
Much better! It's nice to have everything clarified. Thank you. It's nice what you've done. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Darth Ergo chapter 11 . 8/4/2006
Another great chapter. The tension between Evy and Rick is thick enough to cut with a knife. Can't wait to see how the talk goes:)
Cookie044 chapter 11 . 8/3/2006
Crying...tears...OMG...sniff...sniff...pls. hurry w/the next chapter...I can't stand it...
x.ShatteredImage.x chapter 10 . 8/3/2006
Yay, another great twist. Keep the chapters coming, I'm loving them all.
Cookie044 chapter 10 . 7/29/2006
I like how you did this chapter... the good works.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »