Reviews for Fruit of Life
AddictedtoAgron chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
Amazing
gidgegirl chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
I don't even know if you read the reviews for this story anymore, but while watching The Haunting I was struck with the inspiration to look for stories like this and voila! It was wonderful and I'm so glad someone dedicated the time to make this subtext into a reality with a real knack for a character's voice. Thanks again!
Dirtydirtyfag chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
I have been reading through your work systematically, i have not yet found a story wanting. I always had my eye on this couple, and had more a shameful amount of thoughts on them and what could have been. This seems to sum it up, and elaborate more than i could ever have done myself.

Well done.
SI chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Wow, considering this is... six years old, it seems REALLY useless to review... except for the fact that I HAVE to review because I love The Haunting, I've always hated that Nell & Theo never really got together, and I've been searching for The Haunting fics forever. So in short, you're fucking amazing! And have a nice day.
WannaBeRogue chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
I have been waiting for a story with this couple for what seems like an eternity. Thank you so much for not only writing a story about Nell and Theo, but for writing an amazing story in general. It was extremely well written, thoughtful, and, above all, you managed to capture the voices of the characters perfectly (a feat that many authors, me included, seem to never obtain). Reading your story today has inspired me to finish one of the stories I am currently working on (or at least finish the next two chapters). Once again, thank you for this story. It was more than a pleasure to read.
magicmumu chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
I think I read this story before, and I liked it then as I do now. I love how this is in Theo's persepctive, and I love how you quoted the movie. I love this movie so much, and I have been searching for some really good femslash with these two. Unfortunately, I have read two other than this one, if this is the other story I am thinking of, but this is the best one. I love all of the stories I have read from you so far, and I will continue to read more from you until I have run out and I hope that won't happen for at least a few more hours.

Erin
Alphawolf69 chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
*excited expression* You saw it too? (the subtext not the ghosts ;D) I went through the whole damn film thinking 'hmm, what if...?' and then they killed her? WTF?

That aside, hats off to you for 'writing the dream'...

I really liked the way they interacted with each others family. Theo's protectiveness of Nell (Jane was an absolute hoe-bitch. Excuse my french) was so endearing, as was her telling her brother to 'back off'. Nell's innocence was still relatively intact (don't ever change kiddo ;D) and her nervousness in meeting Theo's parents at the family dinner was excellent. The characters were all so detailed and life-like, I couldn't help but like them (Except Jane. *Emma's patented icy glare*) and the flashbacks created a different rhythm to the story which I thought worked well...

Theo and Nell would've made a great match. You took their potential and made it into something believable and interesting. Good job.