Reviews for The Final Battle
Snow-Leopard-Patronus chapter 21 . 11/12/2006
Whoa! Cool chapter. Please update soon!

IloveRossRikerandRydelLynchR5 chapter 21 . 11/9/2006
OMG! Poor Harry! I'm glad he's OK though. I think it's Voldemort who's in the war room (or maybe something he did?) I don't know though. And I didn't even notice you hadn't posted in forever, because I haven't been on here in forever! As always, I loved it! Please PM whenever you can. I still check email, but that's about it (school's terrible. All those hours wasted where I could've been making use of them to write. Lol.)
lilacBookstar chapter 21 . 11/9/2006
It's okay, I forgive you. I liked the chapter, it kind of made up for it.
Bezoar chapter 20 . 9/15/2006
Superb story! Keep going please!
Snow-Leopard-Patronus chapter 20 . 9/14/2006
Cool chapter. Update soon!

Bezoar chapter 2 . 9/13/2006
hi, your idea is great. but is lupin supposed to know about horcruxes? and harry sends hedwig off to lupin before the owl from gringotts arrives. so, how can he be telling lupin about the will reading? anyway your story has thrown light on a completely different aspect - dumbledore's will. so, keep going, all the best.
IloveRossRikerandRydelLynchR5 chapter 20 . 9/13/2006
You must be joking! This isn't terrible, this is awesome! I love it, love it, LOVE IT! I love the part about the tables having different qualities, and how once they connect, everyone knows what everyone else is thinking. I love the plot, it's great! Great job! PMS, OK? Can't wait for your next update!
Snow-Leopard-Patronus chapter 19 . 8/4/2006
wow COOL!

lilacBookstar chapter 19 . 8/3/2006
Wow, I can't wait to see what happens. The only thing I didn't like with this chapter is that it was all spech. Oh well.
IloveRossRikerandRydelLynchR5 chapter 19 . 8/3/2006
OMG! Harry's question at the end kinda sums up what I've been thinking...what exactly IS going on? I know I've said this before, but I honestly think this keeps getting better and better. I know I'm always wanting to know more after I finish reading each chapter. So PMS already! Please and thank you!

Liz
IloveRossRikerandRydelLynchR5 chapter 18 . 7/28/2006
OMG! This was really, really good. Honestly, this just keeps getting better and better. That's so cool that Harry's family had a mansion (kinda like the Malfoys, but they didn't look down on non-wizards). And then the whole thing with Abby, Dobby, Bobby, and Nobby, that was too funny that their names (well, most of them anyway) rhyme. I can't wait to find out what's next, but I will if you PMS (hint, hint ;o)! )
Hubard chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
I like the look of your story. It's got a really good start. I'll keep my eye out for updates. Nice one
Snow-Leopard-Patronus chapter 18 . 7/28/2006
this was kind of odd, but cute. Nice work!

Snow-Leopard-Patronus chapter 17 . 7/27/2006
AW that was so cute! But I kind of think you're making Harry a little TOO emotional. I mean, he cries. ALOT. Otherwise awesome story!

PS: I used to be Sunny724
IloveRossRikerandRydelLynchR5 chapter 17 . 7/26/2006
Wow! That was awesome! Great job! I liked the part about Dumbledore telling Harry that he made Snape kill him so that the prophecy could be fulfilled. And I loved the part about Lupin and Tonks hooking up. So, so, so good! PMS, OK?
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »