Reviews for Temporary Sweetner
bethonym chapter 1 . 4/4
Ah I am so glad I found this fic! I really love the relationship on the show between Buffy and Cordelia, and have always wondered how they'd get along after both of their characters grew so much over Angel and post season 3 Buffy. It's incredibly hard to find fics that get their characterization so spot on like you have here. I plan to reread this a lot, lemme tell you.
It's also very rare to see this awesome pairing, especially with the bonus of being this well written. Also, I love how you incorporated Cordy into the omwf episode! It felt very natural.
supernaturalfan2123 chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Really fantastic story. One of the best Buffy/Cordy fanfics I ever read.
Buffy1987 chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
This story is amazing, really enjoyed it. I wish there was a sequel.. Would be cool to read a story about Buffy coming to L.A. to help save the day and see her new honey :)
A Markov chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
You did a great job of integrating Cordillia into the season 6 Buffy arc and captured the Josspeak of the show very well. I could hear the actors saying your dialogue. Well imagined and well executed.

Alex.
jasperose chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
cordy was so perfectly characterised in this, i was amazed. and you really put a name to buffy's depression and actions at the beginning of season 6. i looooooved it :)
IxHeartxGlee chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Thanks for sharing!
SlayerGirl chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Man, I really enjoy your stuff. Everything to your most recent to your beginnings. Your work is beautiful. I find female pairings much more satisfying than male/female. They just seem deeper...more 360 then 180. So thank you for all...& I mean all your amazing works...they are cherished & loved! b_supak24
Music and Reading Lover chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
I loved it!
M chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Excellent Fun! Sorry I don't have anything more constructive than that, it was just entertaining and easy to read, a cut above the rest.

5 stars

M
IshiiNihonto chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
I love this so much! Your writing is fantastic and you really capture the image and surroundings of each scene. I love Buffy/Cordelia as a Pairing so much. Please if you get any time write another one of these two! You have incredible talent. And I loved the kiss scene! So romantic. x
Emma James chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
does that mean buffy and cordy are now together

ya no long distance relationships
magicmumu chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
*on my knees begging and pleading with tear streaked eyes* Tell me there is a sequel to this story! PLEASE! Iloved how Cordelia and Buffy were. the angst that was there and how Cordeila was the one to get her to feel and love and care, I'm guessing in the way Spike was supposed in the canon of the show. I haven't see it all, so I don't really know. Anyway, this was really good, and I hope that I will find the sequel when I go back to your menu and see more fics I haven't read yet. I think I am five minutes away from stalking your page. Are you on Realm of the Shadow?

Erin
Niccl7 chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
Hi, I realy loved this story, I think it was a great plot and was as close to the charcters that you can actuly get.

Keep writing!

Nikam

x
Ryncor chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
Great Story. I loved it. You should do more Buffy stories
Obsidian Storm chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
Amazing! Best C/B fic i've read. I love how you tied it in with once mroe with feeling, made it really belevible! Kudos!