Reviews for Temporary Sweetner
tamaraface chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
This has got to be, by far, the best Buffy/Cordelia fic I've read. The characterizations were spot-on, in-depth, and entirely convincing. I loved how cannon you stayed throughout the storyline, especially including dialogue from actual episodes. It was truly a pleasure to read and I look forward to discovering more from you. Favorited.
SlaYeRGiRLkaL chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
Wow this was so incredibly amazing I really loved this story it was beautiful and different
shelly chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
that was really good, I wish it had gone on though
OMG chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
One word. Sequel! this fic is awesome, ome of the best B/C fics out there, you are my hero and I bow before you.
Louvil chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
Great read!
DKG chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
I have to say, this is one of the most well written stories I have seen in a long time. Most of the fics in are of a seriously low standard, and finding something that is both perfectly in character, with good grammar, and written with all the humour and comedy one expects from a BTVS fic is a wonderful surprise.

The pairing is one of my favourites, and hard to come by, so kudos for that. Beautifully done, and I hope to see more stories from you.

DKG.
Kim chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
I really loved this story. You were in character and it was interesting. I love the Buffy/Cordelia pairing, and wish there were more stories with them. Great Job!
knights under the square table chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
oh man...you wrote temporary sweetener too? ON TOP OF UNDERNEATH IT ALL?

I think I love you