Reviews for Forgive If Not Forget
kuraitja chapter 1 . 10/8/2017
long chapter but it was good.
lemon-rind chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
Fantastic! I always enjoy a good oneshot.
Worldmaker chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
That was downright beautiful.
8Terry8 chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
Ok, the beginning of the story is just amazing. The confrontation between Buffy and Faith is written near damn perfect. And the story doesn't disappoint from that point forward. This one is an easy pick for my Top Ten Fuffy Fanfics List. Drama/Angst and Romance(Fuffy goodness) is balanced perfectly.
123a456e chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Great story! I loved it
FabPezBerry78 chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
beautiful i love Buffy & Faith :)
crisangel chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Good stuff :-)
WinifredBrennan chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
it was cute and sweet and glorious and wonderful and long as hell and wonderful and excellent and brilliant, and something that should have happened.
FaythKiller chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Holy crap...Dude you are like the joss whedon of buffy/faith stories O.O -gives a thumbs up-
phalarisbull chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
As always, love your writing. You demonstrate your ability to capture the complex and adorable way the characters on Buffy interact with most of the dialog in this story. Unfortunately, there are a few places where you seem to be in such a rush let the characters convey their feelings that you make them temporarily better at doing so than they actually are. Also, you seem to cut short, or even exude completely, some seances I wish I could have read.
Nerdy Gamer chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
I enjoyed reading your story and the ending was sweet. Keep up the good work and I hope to read more in the future.
usagi-neko chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Ok, i'm your fan now xD

This was a really good fanfic too :)

I hope you'll keep writing!

Greetings from Mexico!
Anonona chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
I like! I very much like! Great work and extremly charming!
LivinginBedlam chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Faith is too adorable for her own good [just dont tell HER that bahaha!]

anyway, great job. Loved it! D
soulstealer247 chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
No why'd it end. I just realized that you're really good at conveying emotions and getting the reader to sympathize with them. I'm pretty sure you could convince me of almost any relationship, this one was certainly awesome even though I've never taken the bond and energy between Faith and Buffy this way. I'll take it that way from now on, which means I have to find more stories. I've almost finished working my way through the rest of yours, at least the ones that take place within fandoms I know. Needless to say all of them were really good. I'll watch Birds of Prey when I get a chance.