Reviews for Forgive If Not Forget
jay chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
Loved, loved, LOVED it! I loved the trips down memory lane and just the whole way you presented the story. Fantastic portrayal of the characters as well. :) AND you made them get together in the end! The whole flower thing was just adorable. I definitely think you should do a sequel.
Megs chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
I completely loved this entire story, took me awhile to get through it but I did and I loved it. I'm glad that they ended up together in the end and I was so shocked to see it end that I was expecting another part to the story. This story was wonderfully written and the entire concept is something i wish could have actually happened on the show.
Estarc chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
Great story! Probably the best BuffyXFaith fic that I've ever read. Good job!
ASHLEY chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
This was a grat story you should make a sequel if you have the time. I would really love that and I;m sure many others would as well.
34 chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
got one word for ya and it aint crap its sequel :D:D:D
lele angel03 chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
that was so cute and alot of the parts had me laughing my ass off i hope i keep writing fuffy ur good girl
layla chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
i liked this a lot u should wright a sequal or something i know i would read it!
fxf chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
I really like it! are you going to add more ch?
meetwickedfaith chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
nice story, nice ending!
Tara101 chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
I liked it, but u should have another chapter just to clear a few things up, or u can make a sequel, keep it up!
40 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3