Reviews for Love's Fool
Juzzy88 chapter 11 . 7/7/2009
Great Chapter!
Dazzle Me Again chapter 20 . 12/17/2007
This is the best story I've ever, EVER read. It was great! I totally loved it. :D
iLoVeRynMar chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
fav!
fireworksinthesky chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
OMG! Seriously! Its Over! Any Chance For A Sequel? It Took Me 3 Days To Read And I Have To Say It Was Worthwhile. Excellent Description. Relationship To The Kids Were Great. Loved The Sexual Tension Between Ryan And Marissa Before They Affair!

I Am Crying Because It Has So Much Power And Meaning.

Keep Up The Work.

Stephanie xoxo
a chapter 20 . 11/7/2006
i just read this whole story today and i just got to say i love it and hope there's going to be a sequel? and i also read your other story Tears, Fears, and Fairytales i hope you continue that one
chasitybsp chapter 20 . 11/3/2006
Ok I am so sorry it took me this long to review- but as soon as I seen it was the last Chapter of the story I did not want to read it right away- so I went back to the first Chapter and read the entire story over again! I loved this fic so much, your writing as I have told you before is too great to put into words. I know this is only a fan fiction but your story makes it come to life, all the characters as well. I couldnt of asked for a better ending to a wonderful relationship. Their entire family, Ryan, Marissa, Garrett, Cooper and Loren will live on forever in your fic- it was awesome and I feel very privileged to have read it. :-) Of course I will now have to wait until you start another great fic- I see you have started one, but I was so absorbed in reading this from beg. to end that I have yet to open it. So again, thanks for the story and cant wait to read more!
CohenNAtwood chapter 20 . 10/30/2006
Oh my god I think I'm gonna cry. As a loyal reader of this fic it just couldn't end any better then that. I loved it, it was amazing every part of it. This story was so beautiful done and I'm almost sad that it's over you did an amazing job with it. Can't wait to read some more of your stuff. Great Story and it's one of my favorites!
spidergirl91 chapter 20 . 10/30/2006
OMG! It's over?/

i think im gonna cry...

i love this story!

i hope there's a sequel
xxocluvurxx chapter 20 . 10/29/2006
That was great! I loved the ending. You should make another story because your a great writer and I love reading all of them.
Westcoastlover08 chapter 19 . 10/8/2006
LOVEES IT!
xxocluvurxx chapter 19 . 10/7/2006
That was amazing I am so glad they got married. Update soon please!
chasitybsp chapter 18 . 9/28/2006
Thanks for the post- I didnt get a chance to review for Chapter 17 either but it was an amazing post- the birth and Ryan running around take care of everything was so well done- AS FOR CHP. 18- Can someone please kill Julie Cooper now... please. WHAT A BIT*H- how dare she break into their home and insult Marissa that way- she should have slapped Julie right in her face. Marissa should NOT DOUBT what her and Ryan have just because of her mother. Anyways, cant wait for the next installment- gets better with every chapter.

- Oh one more thing, how simply adorable when Garrett was talking to Ryan about his and Cooper's birthday wish every year for a dad. I almost cried...
Juliefan chapter 18 . 9/28/2006
WOW loved it! Please don't let this be Julie's last appearance!
Mbartonlover chapter 17 . 9/23/2006
Finally...a baby girl...I'm so happy for them...pls post more
xxocluvurxx chapter 17 . 9/22/2006
Aw they had the baby. I love the name. I hope the boys never have to go back to Gerry because he's an asshole. Post more soon.