Reviews for Love's Fool
ryanfan chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
THIS IS BY MOST FAV R/M STORY i think .. JUST To GOOD ... R and M are awesome in this STORY .. PLS continue ..
Muffins Planned chapter 16 . 9/15/2006
Cliffhanger! Please update really really soon! Please!

(Smorgardbord in swedish is smörgåsbord, wich is sandwichtable ;P)
Mbartonlover chapter 16 . 9/12/2006
Great post...I cant wait to see what happens next...keep posting
chasitybsp chapter 16 . 9/12/2006
Aw... such a great post.. loved all the little special moments this family shares together! So funny the last part, Marissa telling Ryan to get up and he keeps on sleeping.. Loved it so much! This story has progressed so naturally and your writing is just unbelievable! I cannot wait for the next post with the new baby girl!
xxocluvurxx chapter 16 . 9/11/2006
That was a great chapter I can't wait until the baby is born. Update soon
chasitybsp chapter 15 . 8/29/2006
Unbelievable as usual.. cant wait for the new baby girl to arrive- Story was so great.. Loved Garret and Cooper with the cheerleading and sports thing.. what an awesome little family they have created.. Cant wait for the next post...
Westcoastlover08 chapter 15 . 8/28/2006
LOVES IT!
Coolio02 chapter 14 . 8/26/2006
Aww yay Marissa won! She's got her sons back! Good chapter!:-)
princesssparkle90210 chapter 14 . 8/26/2006
i love it! sorry i only replied now but i like printed your whole story. please update like really sooN! can't wait for more! :D
chasitybsp chapter 14 . 8/25/2006
That was seriously the best chapter- oh my goodness I had tears in my eyes- your writing is simply unbelievable! I was so excited when I signed on this morning and had notification of a new chapter- CANNOT WAIT FOR THE NEXT ONE- MY FAVORITE FAN FIC EVER! Thanks for the great story... Chasity
Westcoastlover08 chapter 14 . 8/25/2006
aw so CUTEE! I LOVE IT!
lbeachx33 chapter 14 . 8/24/2006
yay!i'm so happy she got custody, i love this story. please update soon!
WATTERS chapter 13 . 8/23/2006
I love this story please update ASAP! This has to be my favorite so far. Just as I find a story I like the author does not update anymore. Please update when you can I will be watching for this story!
xxocluvurxx chapter 13 . 8/22/2006
Aw I love this story. I'm so glad she's having a girl. You're an amazing writer and I love all your stories. Update soon.
Westcoastlover08 chapter 13 . 8/22/2006
love it! yay for the update!
99 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »