Reviews for Love's Fool
Westcoastlover08 chapter 12 . 8/18/2006
ahahahah LOVE IT times 10! YAY! its really good! THANK YOU for the update
chasitybsp chapter 12 . 8/14/2006
Thank you so much for the post... I had been waiting, patiently of course... I love this fic so much- I know I say that all the time- but I think you should hear it. I cant wait to see what is in store for this family they have created. Nice for Gerry to bring his kids back to Marissa.. where they belong. Cant wait for the next post!
elisabeth chapter 11 . 8/10/2006
omg i want to see how there love elaberates!
xhellogoodbyex chapter 11 . 8/9/2006
Great chapter..I hope that you update soon..great story so far
newportfan1 chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
Awsome. pls update soon.
CohenNAtwood chapter 11 . 8/8/2006
That was just too cute. The boys being pulled away was sad. But reading how Ryan proposed to her and her finally admitting that she was pregnant was so adorable. Can't wait for more.
spidergirl91 chapter 11 . 8/8/2006
this was so sad yet so happy...

aw i hop gerry doen't get custody

post soon asap
Ernie628 chapter 11 . 8/7/2006
Awesome story, I love the concept! I hope Marissa and Ryan get the boys back soon- I love how fatherly Ryan is to them, so sweet! I was also happy to find that my suspicion of Marissa being pregnant was right- what a Christmas present for Ryan! Please update soon, this is really great!
ozzie88 chapter 11 . 8/7/2006
Great job, im looking forwrd to the next chapter. My only issue is the custody system seems unrealistic to me (although Im from Australia, and i realise it's probably different in California), here in Australia the mother has more right to the children than the father, and it is impossible for the father to get a temporary custody order without the mother present, so they can determine whether she is fit to take care of the children. But like i said, it's probably different in California, so i'll just shut up. Update soon.
lbeachx33 chapter 11 . 8/7/2006
aw that was cute...i really hope that Marissa can get custody of Garrett and Cooper, will the trial be soon?write more soon, i love it
Westcoastlover08 chapter 11 . 8/7/2006
YAY LOVE IT!
xxocluvurxx chapter 11 . 8/7/2006
OMG I LOVE THIS STORY! IM SO EXCITED SHE'S PREGNANT! YOU ARE A WONDERFUL WRITER. I LOVE ALL YOUR STORIES! UPDATE MORE SOON!
chasitybsp chapter 11 . 8/7/2006
I was dying for you to post again- Thank you. I love this fic so much- I cannot believe Gerry took the boys away from Marissa-what a selfish jerk, he does not care about his children, only cares about hurting Marissa- Please let her get custody Cooper and Garrett- I CANT BELIEVE SHE IS PREGNANT...How adorable.. this story just keeps getting better and better. CANNOT WAIT FOR THE NEXT POST!
lbeachx33 chapter 10 . 8/5/2006
OMG i can't believe he caught them-i think that Marissa needs to tell her lawyer about the abuse so she can get the boys-write more soon, i love your story!
mc.perkky chapter 1 . 8/2/2006