Reviews for Love's Fool
chasitybsp chapter 10 . 7/31/2006
Im speechless... dont even know what to say...- This story is so great- The best story Ive ever read. I hope things work out for Ryan and Marissa- Do not let Gerry take the boys from them- Hopefully Marissa's lawyer will be able to find some dirt on him, so she will be able to support herself. I CANNOT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER... PLEASE... SOON... :-)
Coolio02 chapter 10 . 7/30/2006
Argh I hate Gerry! He doesn't even care about his kids. He just wants to keep them to hurt Marissa. Best story about R/M that I've ever read, keep up the good work;-)
Mbartonlover chapter 10 . 7/30/2006
Busted... I hate Gerry, finally Ryan and Marissa together now

I loved it, please keep going
xhellogoodbyex chapter 10 . 7/30/2006
Great chapter. Can't wait till the next chapter. Please continue and updater soon
ally chapter 10 . 7/30/2006
uh oh! I dont really like this Gerry guy one bit ( as i mentioned earlier) I hope that Marissa gets EVERYTHING! it's good
ozzie88 chapter 10 . 7/30/2006
Brilliant...i love it. I cant wait for the next chapter...update ASAP.
lbeachx33 chapter 9 . 7/29/2006
love it!I hope that Marissa and Ryan don't get caught and i really hope they boys don't like hate Ryan after the divorce...i hope you update really really soon!
CohenNAtwood chapter 9 . 7/27/2006
Awesome update. Post again soon!1
areil2010 chapter 9 . 7/27/2006
They said i love u! YAY!
xhellogoodbyex chapter 9 . 7/27/2006
Great Chapter please update soon
Westcoastlover08 chapter 9 . 7/27/2006
aaw so so cute! i love it!
chasitybsp chapter 9 . 7/27/2006
I think I about passed out when I turned on the computer this morning to find that you had already posted again... Thanks so much- it was awesome. The love between Ryan and Marissa is so great- I love your writing- so descriptive and so good! I cant wait for the next post... this story is getting so good!
sophie chapter 9 . 7/26/2006
omg, this story is awesome! usually im not a huge fan of AU fics but this one takes the cake! keep up the good work plzz update as much as possible! thankyou!
xhellogoodbyex chapter 8 . 7/26/2006
Great story so far. Your a great writer please continue and update soon!
ally chapter 8 . 7/26/2006