Reviews for Revelations
tammin chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
This was an outstanding tale. You captured Jadzia's spirit and B'Elanna's personality in your characters. Thank you for sharing.
Niro chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Holy crap. That's a bloody lot of words for one chapter.
Nny11 chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
After re-reading this for the thrid time I was shocked to see I hadn't told you how much I love this story yet. So, just for the record, I love this story! I've read several 'away mission gone wrong' type stories but I think you not only make it much more interesting, your characterization of all the characters is extremly close to who they actually are. Thank you for sharing!
nightterror56 chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
I thought the story was well written and the pairing was just a delight to read.I love how you let your creativity shine through when you had them desrcibe how it would be without each was simple a very great story to read, but the down side was that is was one long, long chapter to did keep me very entertained throughout the whole story.A very wonderful read.
anon chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
aw... so cute! X-over a great idea!
OrionandSilver chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
Great story! I would love to see more Dax/Torres stories. There aren't enough out there. Your's has a great plot and very good writing.

Two things though - There's almost no acknowledgment of Jadzia Dax being a joined species - not in conversation, and not when she's injured in the shuttle crash. You think B'Elanna would have checked on the symbiot's health as well as on the hosts. Also, something I've always wondered about, and I haven't seen on any of the 'Jadzia on Voyager' stories I've read, is how Jadzia Dax feels about being stranded in the Delta Quadrant for 70 years with no other Trills aboard. What would happen to Dax if something happened to Jadzia? Just a thought.

Other thing, - The Felicity back story smacks of High School level Mary Sueness (something I wouldn't have expected from the quality of the rest of your writing). One easy way to fix this would be to change "Mr. McDonnell, our teacher..." to "Commander McDonnel (or another suitable rank), our professor..."

If you ever feel inclined to write another Dax/Torres story, or a sequal to this, I would LOVE to read it.
amrose chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
I have not quite finished the story yet-so far I am enjoying it- it is a fun cross over. I have gotten to Part 49 when I felt I had to write this message. Please consider revising chapter 49 to reflect medical facts, which I can understand you might not have expertise in. My suggestion is to dump the requiring CPR and "flat line". A critically injured person would have a reason for their heart/breathing stopping, a reason that either Jadzia would already have fixed or could not be fixed with a field medic kit. CPR in the field after blunt trauma almost always results in death as the underlying problem (ie internal bleeding) is not fixed. Incidentally, CPR is done on the chest and not the stomach.

Just some constructive medical feedback for your story!
Courtlynn D chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
This was such a beautiful story! I applaud your damn good writing skillage! Great Job!
CrimsonWhisper chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
ive been grinning like a bloody loon at the moniter for the past hour or so. i really enjoyed the story. really makes me wanna watch star trek again.