Reviews for When Love Comes Softly
Guest chapter 40 . 1/9/2015
Great story I loved it!
Magpie bullen chapter 6 . 6/20/2014
Why doesn't Katara heal Zuko with her water bending?
Pinkberry220 chapter 40 . 6/4/2014
I'm speechless..i mean this story,all of the chaps are totally wonderful..ZUTARA rules!
painterofemotions chapter 3 . 11/14/2012
The story is coming along well, but Iroh should be calling Zuko, Prince Zuko. He doesn't stopped calling his nephew with this title until the middle of the second season I think. Just noting that. I really like this!
kpgleek chapter 40 . 6/26/2012
your dedication to this story is AMAZING

i can't believe I am just reading it now so many years after you first published it! Your story flows amazingly and though I have not seen your first version and cannot compare it to your newly revised story, I just wanna say THANK YOU for writing this :) please keep writing!
2ndSystem chapter 39 . 5/24/2012
fanastic story, it was amazing all the way through but i wave to say, short chapters are short, but you make up for it by having ALOT of them:P

Zutara should have lemon in story, but that's my standard opinion so don't bother, their interaction was done great, but Sokka (&possibly Suki) should have a harder time accepting Zuko and Iroh into the group...

moar Tokka (as i said my standard opinion) it was enough but more won't outbalance the story, they had kind of an open ending if you ask me.

so i hear talk about sequel? if not i better start it bc Awsome story is Awsome!

believe me;) write moar Avatar!

succes on your next story, & let's hope it's a long Avatar story!XD
IggyandMe chapter 40 . 5/21/2012
I loved it. Along the way you said how you didn't think those chapters were the best, but they were. I love Zuko and Katara! The were always my favorite pair. I loved it, and your a great writer!
servant123 chapter 40 . 5/13/2012
Thanks for writing such a lovely story for all of us to enjoy :) Keep up the good work!

God bless
servant123 chapter 14 . 5/11/2012
Well done! I like the sarcastic bit with Toph and her hiding back a smile :) Cute handling of the situation with Aang. I'm glad you didn't have him all depressed or anything. He bounced back like any kid his (apparent) age would do. So good job, I really like it :)

God bless!
servant123 chapter 12 . 5/11/2012
Awww...

A happy 'Aw' for the lovely couple (So adorably written, btw)

And a sad 'Aw' for the avatar- but he'll move on- he's too light hearted (I think/hope) to cling onto the misery of heartbreak for very long.

Another well written chapter, good job :)

God bless!
servant123 chapter 9 . 5/11/2012
Nice :)
servant123 chapter 2 . 5/11/2012
Nice job inserting his relationship with his mother in there- it's like an 'instant attitude/likability boost'.So, yeah, well done :)
servant123 chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Intriguing...
Cutegenius chapter 6 . 12/17/2011
why doesn't katara just heal zuko's ankle? Then she wouldn't have to listen to him complain.
Light Lighterson chapter 5 . 10/29/2011
You use the word lightly like a bajjillion times. Chapter was alright, but use other words.