Reviews for You Complete Me
SunshineTakara chapter 5 . 4/9/2012
Hmmmmmm~ I think I like your story which is why I'm reviewing now in the hope that YOU WILL UPDATE SOONER! I can't wait to see what happen in the next chapter! Who will Seraphim choose Luserina or Lyon? I hope he choose both though LOL
A chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
is their any chance of this story being finished?
Kauia chapter 5 . 8/25/2009
I love it!

Please update soon!

It's really cute!
Boy chapter 5 . 10/20/2008
can you update!

I really want to see Lyon & Prince get together in the end!

It is really good this fic!
KILL the Prince chapter 5 . 10/7/2008
HEY !

PLEASE UPDATE!

YOU CAN'T LEFT THIS UNFINISH!

IT ALREADY TWO YEARS!

ARGHH!

PLEASE UPDATE !
Killer Of The Falenan chapter 5 . 9/21/2008
Hey!

C'mon!

Please update!

Are you dead already?

Almost pass two years already,i found this story really good

Please!
Too lazy to log in chapter 5 . 7/1/2008
SERAPHIC UPDATE YOUR FIC OR I'M GOING TO DRAG YOU OUT OF YOUR BED AND FORCE YOU TOO

You can't leave this unfinished you sadist!
spinnel chapter 5 . 4/5/2008
you have to update! please! i'm hooked by your fic. i'm a real luserinaXprince fan and i really want to see how this fic unfolds.

your fic is nicely written but some parts can use a little tweaking but it's fine.

i hope to see an update soon!
RaXieF chapter 5 . 3/4/2008
nicely done.. a little error but its ok..

Update please
Tacti chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
There's a lot of inconsistency within this story. Point of view changes abruptly, confusing the reader, and tenses are often used incorrectly. Also, dialogue is choppy, and and out of character (Prince Seraphim? I've most commonly seen him referred to as 'Faroush' and according to the novelization calls him 'Freyjadour' or 'Frey').

Still, there's a lot of potential for this story to be funny, heartwarming, and romantic. Lyon was very much herself in this. Good luck!

Tacti
Jericho chapter 5 . 2/21/2007
i like yor story very much, The portrayal of the prince is very detailed that I could easily have visualized him in my head. Can also be said about Lyon too. Pls continue on writing the next chapter of the story. I really got hooked up on the plot and the suspense is killing me hehehe. :)
Miss Rianka Hierra Kai Ling94 chapter 5 . 2/12/2007
WAH~! THIS IS SO FAR ONE OF THE NICEST SUIKODEN V FICS I'VE EVER READ! CONGRATS! And one more thing, I've read the past chapters and you said you wanted the good ending, probably the best so I've got an idea. I went through the game already for three times using a Suikoden V walkthrough. I got the best walkthrough with me so if you want it, go ahead! Email me and I'll send it to you, okay? So that you can get the ending where Lyon lives on! And try to elaborate your words more, oay? It won't make the story seem too dull, right? Keep up the good work! _~
Vegeta the 3rd chapter 5 . 1/14/2007
Very good story. It's getting me anxious about who the prince likes. Lyon or Luserina? Or both? I hope not the latter. I now that Luserina is havings some emotional problems and has feelings, but I really don't like 3-way relationships like this. Seraphim and Lyon all the way!

But, it's your story, so do whatever the hell you want. Even if I don't like it.

Btw; cute interaction with Faylen & Roy. They go great together.
animeloverangels chapter 5 . 1/10/2007
i like it i like it i like it! please update soon!
Azure Ryukiba chapter 5 . 11/14/2006
That was good. Update soon!