Reviews for A Thin Line
keeva99 chapter 1 . 8/4/2015
Reading this amazing story for what feels like the 100th time. You are most definitely one of my all time favourite writers. xx
Tweyelite chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
Yeah, mmhmm... Hahaha!
yui1808 chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
that was a nice read. can't say much as i had never watched the show, except i like how you portrayed their characters.

thanks for sharing.
Llamabay chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Had a great time. Love your style Now onto the sequel. Thank you.
Elphaba Cullen chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Great stuff! I've not read any Popuar FF before, but as usual your work s touching, funny, sexy and loving. I'd have loved to hae seen what happens next and how they come put with their relationship - especially what the home life would have been like and how their parents would have reacted.
il0vesunfl0wers chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Love this!
Onigiri's face chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
This is really a good story! I love it! That's was great, good job anyways! ;)
LunarMiko07 chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Loved the story! Funny how they almost get caught at the end there.
IxHeartxGlee chapter 1 . 1/16/2011

Thanks for sharing!
magicmumu chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
I am fairly certain now that you are on realmoftheshadow, because I know I read this story before and the only place that I have read Popular fics since I first saw the first season a couple of months ago was on there, so I want to say I am sorry I didn't hit you up after reading this story, but I really liked the concept of Brook being the one who harbors the feelings first.

LivinginBedlam chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Yeah, their more than getting along haha. I love the parent's reaction and their friends, hilarious. Really great job (:
grangergirl22 chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
I loved it! "Waste not want not Sam." Those two are priceless. Wonderfully writen, but nothing less than perfection was expected from you. Fantastic writing as always.
o.OchantelO.o chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
hahaha i love the ending! "waste not, want not Sam" ahaha. gerat job :D:D i love your stories.
poo anonymous chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
Reading this makes me want to watch Popular. I'll get around to it, sometime.

I enjoyed, it. Your writing is very good, and you use some big words. Luckily, is not an unknown source for me.
Emma James chapter 1 . 2/21/2008