Reviews for Well This Happened
Dearlylovedaimee chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
This has got to be one of the best stories I've ever read. I'm very happy I stumbled upon it.
Llamabay chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
This is a great sequel. I am really enjoying your writing style. You really caught the characters well. Thank you.
WonderousPlaceForAnEcho chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
took 2 days to read this between work but it was witty and amusing and in character. I always thought the dialog on popular (like dawson's creek) was too advanced and teens don't really talk that way, but you made it a lot like the show. it flowed well, they're sweet and as always I like Brooke more than Sam because although she acts calm she'll be freaking out and she's very mature but riddled with insecurities but can be very honest and earnest. Now I really can't stand ryan murphy-his talent is greating good shows and then killing them. popular was good and progressive but we all know gay subtext is the only thing he had going for him (modern day Faberry included) but thanks for writing this. it made me smirk, it was cute, they're endearing. good read.
il0vesunfl0wers chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
This was just super duper awesome! I haven't seen the show at all, but this makes me wanna watch it. I love how you wrote up the characters. Among other things, the dialogue was simply brilliant! ] Since I read all this in one sitting (including the story that was prior to this), I have a tough time singling out particular things I liked, but there were many great moments, such as the coming out scene where the school was abuzz with gossip, and it turns out to be old news the next day. Mary Cherry busting them to mom and pops was priceless! And the parents' reactions, oh boy. In general I just thought this story kicked a$$! D
SAMLivesHere chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
LunarMiko07 chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
This was just an absolutely fantastic story. I was hooked from the beginning and just couldn't go to sleep til I finished it. I love Sam and Brooke together. So cute! Thanks for such an awesome story.!
elinrik chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
A wonderful story. I had no idea what the show was about, but I've read several of your other stories, and they've all been gold! Suffice to say, it was a few hours very well spent. Romantic, thrilling, funny and oh so satisfying!

It's almost unbelievable that this story hasn't received more reviews. It deserves more. -You- certainly do!
stargate-sg1sg1 chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Excellent, you did a great job with this story.
razberry1 chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
Thank you for this. It's so rare to feel so satisfied after reading a fanfiction. They usually end horribly. This whole story arced perfectly and actually had a climax. I'm impressed, keep it up.
TrulyUndecided chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
Iv got to say your one of the best writers iv come across on this site so far. Wonderfully written story. Keep up the good work :D
grangergirl22 chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
I know there is like a zero % chance of there being a sequel, but if you did write one it would be fantastic. This is a really great story. Yours always are.
jazzie07-ff chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
I loved this story. It was so much like the series, I felt like I was watching instead of reading.

You're one of the best authors on this site, I think. Your humour is great, and I laughed at the computer screen like an insane person more than once.

In a nutshell, favourited.
Mickey1980 chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
Read this on another site ages ago and still love it. One of my absolute faves.
Magical chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Have read this twice now and it cracks me up - a real reminder of all the things i liked about the show and a ll the things that could have been...

As this was written over 2 1/2 yers ago I'm thinking the chances of a sequel are very slim but would definitely be appreciated. If you carried the timeline through they would be just about to leave college? wonder how that went?
Makiki chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
This was absolutely lovely. It was fun/romantic/cute and all the characters were absolutely fabulous. You did an amazing job!