Reviews for Well This Happened
poo anonymous chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Oh man. Two days to read. But I'm glad I did. Overall, very well written. There were only a few plural and homonym errors. Lovely story.
Emma James chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
Great
GoldenEvence chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
I cannot even begin to understand how this AMAZING work of fanfic could only gain 10 reviews. Honestly, your writing depicts the "Popular" universe so well that I'm slightly worried how I'll end up looking at the 2nd season of the show (of which I've only seen the first episode, thus far).

Having recently stumbled upon "Popular", I'd have to be blind not to notice the intense sexual tension that Brooke and Sam shared, and though I've watched a few fanvids on youtube, well.. those videos don't do the show justice. Because actually hearing the actresses banter back and forth in sexual play is where the lesbian subtext is so often found. And I think that you have most definitely captured the voices and have played up the lesbian subtext to a full blown volume that leaves me wanting *more*. Because, as I've discovered, Brooke and Sam are completely perfect for each other.. and through reading your 2(?) fanfics about them has only brought them the rightful attention that they deserve.

The way you get into their heads is almost unbelievable. It frightens me when a random writer on the internet can do a hell of a better job portraying characters than the writers who initially developed them and are getting *paid* for them. It's almost as if you know precisely what Sam is thinking in a given episode.. because her voice is shown so clearly and strongly (as is with Brooke, of course). You've added a very realistic touch to a show that borders the realm of superficial (but always pokes fun at itself).

I have to say that I haven't had the chance to look through all of you works, but I'll be sure to get right on that.

The point is, you did an AMAZINGLY stellar job at capturing the emotions of all of the characters and were able to incorporate them flawlessly into your own universe. And for that, I can only thank you for creating such a worthy story that is so very underrated. So... thanks D
DreamingOfMyGirl chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
I can't help but cackle madly at that last line. absolute genius!

~dreamer
Aniversy chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
well developed plot, awesome writing style, true to the characters, beautifully detailed. what else can i say? you rock.
Darkwill0w chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
Great second part :P would love a third :)

keep up the good work
ihavenewsocks chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
Dude, you are the best fanfic writer EVER! Your stuff rocks. You totally have to write a sequal to this sequal. PLEASE!
guardianrock chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
This even better than "A Thin Line". You're so awesome the are no words to descri for awesomeneess and I just lost all ability to write...

I can tell you have a great talent for writing, it's so easy to feel and belive these emotions the characters have, you can fell the love and the heart break and Merry Cherry's crazyness.

Also this:

"I knew it, I knew it. You can't have that much hate without there being something underneath."

"Does that mean that you're actually secretly in love with Bio Glass?"

Send me into a laughing fit. You need to write more Popular fics, you're just too good!
Silent Ee chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
Wow

I was just stumbling around and I found you...lucky me..very very lucky me.

Now I admit I havent read all of your works..just sampled a few...

You have been my guilty pleasure of the weekend..for which I thank you greatly...

I could review everything I read..but I would feel like an ass..so I will start with this one here..cause I think this is the most mature of what I have gone through...this one shows growth.

You have to be the best at banter I have come across in quite sometime...seriously good..top notch..good lord if you talk like you write...

Really ..the dialogue was natural..it had rhythm..the characters were showing depth..and you had a well developed plot..truely I was blown away by that much substance in so many works.

damn...if you dont write in some career way..someone had better kick you in the ass..chain you to a table..piss you off..bribe you..whatever it takes..because you have skills...and I am not just blowing smoke.

I do admit being in a good mood...blame caffine/new plushie Godzilla(he roars..for gods sake..how can that not be the glee inducing)..which may color my judgement..

I genuinely hope you continue...you do have good stories going...and I (selfishly) would like to see what you come up with next.
littlestdevil chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
awesome story it was great you should write a sequal XD
Marie chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
Okay you are the BEST story teller ever. So do you think maybe...you try to make another Sam/Brooke story?
primepretense chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
Wow. I liked this one even more than the first...please writeanother sequel!
Grdnofevrythng chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
Wow...definitely better than the prequel. I am in awe.
28 | « Prev Page 1 2