Reviews for The Sentinel
Mbard chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
That was very nicely done, I loved the way you used both Sam and Brooke's pov to tell your story. I could really empathise with their feelings and emotions whilst I read it because it was like hearing their thoughts. Really enjoyed reading it, thanks for sharing.
LunarMiko07 chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
OH watta teaser! But it was AMAZING! XD I loved it! Idk what else to say! -
Laby Anne Boleyn chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
cool story.
Crytyk chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
So beautiful. One of the best Sam/Brooke fics I've ever read. You are one phenomenal writer.
Emma James chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
o.OchantelO.o chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
you really captured the feel of a first kiss in the last part of this. and just first love in general. how everything is tense and exciting at the same time. how it's in slow motion but your heart is speeding. it made me think of how my first relationship developed. only, it wasn't with my step sister haha.

great job. :)
DreamingOfMyGirl chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
interesting. I really really like this fic, esp how you tied Sam and Brooke together... even though its slightly akward with the step sister thing... :D

rine91 chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
wao i really luv this story u made a great job
knoelle89 chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
That was such a well written story! I could almost picture everything happening. I liked how you lead slowly up to sam and brooke discovering their feelings for each other rather than all of a sudden "omg. .you" Like some stories do! Good job!

oO chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
aw super cute! ...I loved it ...Popular was one of my favorites TV Shows ...I miss it!
persephone.aphrodite chapter 1 . 7/4/2006