Reviews for A night to forget
beavermeadowsbev chapter 12 . 1/11/2011
I like this story! Please update! Natsume and Mikan forever! Keep up the good work!
theundevelopedpsychopath chapter 12 . 8/15/2009
kilig to the max whahahha
The 2786 Project chapter 12 . 5/26/2009
i loved this! i think it's too late to review, but i'm going 2 review aggain! i love this! LOVE IT!

can't wait for more of your stories!
Kaya-chan90 chapter 12 . 4/12/2007
Wow! *-*

I really REALLY LOVE your fanfic! -

It's really cool, sweet and all! -b

Kaya-chan
SnowCharms chapter 12 . 2/10/2007
I hope that Hotaru recorded d little 'accident'...then that bitch's reputation will be ruin! Mwuah ha ha ha...update!
flora0moonstone chapter 12 . 1/6/2007
*angry* aarrgghh i hate that sakura girl, she is so mean plus let not forget our all time "fav" persona, he lied to people, he purposly tell those students who have bf/gf that their bf/gf have die, so that they would do whatever the academy wants he and that sakura girl is so evil, i used to pity her, her parents die so she changed that led to natsume not liking her anymore, but she is just plain selfish and evil, when u like someone, u should let them be happy, but now argh SHE IS SO EVIL, when will her time be up? next chapter? i really hope soo 'update soon'
AnOn Is ThE nAmE chapter 12 . 1/2/2007
nice story very short
itachimilk chapter 8 . 1/1/2007
I am so sorry..

But your grammar and spelling is $#%.

It may be bad, but I find it hilarious. You can make a perfect sentance, into something a kindergarten would unconsciously write. It's funny.

I also like the "Blah blah blah she's mean!"

I laughed so hard!

Please continue your amazingly hilarious, loving, yet horrible stories!

Luvs,

Yume
glenda23 chapter 12 . 11/4/2006
aw so cute
Kazemi Reikaze chapter 12 . 10/28/2006
aw... so touching! hi hi... :)
H Y u n i k o chapter 12 . 10/27/2006
. . . That was sweet! Great work Yuna-chan, but I think that went a bit too fast. But either way, it's good. (n_n)
Mini riceball chapter 12 . 10/27/2006
AW CUTE I LOVE IT HOPE U WRITE MORE THEIR TOGETHER AND HOW THE HECK WAS SHE DROWNING
emrevolemina chapter 12 . 10/27/2006
sayang ang ikloi but ganda parin!
Missing Pen chapter 12 . 10/26/2006
It's gonna end soon? Make it gd! UPDATE!
michiy0 chapter 12 . 10/26/2006
HOW CAN YOU BE SO MEAN! It's a good chapter, but it's not long enough! Anyway, you like that song too? Eyes on me? Please update fast!