Reviews for Deathday Revelations
guest chapter 1 . 11/21
this was AWESOME
Great story! I can definitely see this as an actual episode.
RavenSummoning chapter 1 . 8/21
Good story, short but it ends on a happy note. Glad to see it among the other DP stories, as some of the others are so dark. (I'm mostly a connoisseur of Naruto fiction, but came across DP section by accident. (When I find a good story, I go through the author's favorites, sometimes find something good!))
Silvermoon of Forestclan chapter 1 . 7/11
Your fic was very funny!
This is honestly one of the best Danny Phantom one-shots I've read so far. Keep up the great work!
UpgradeRevolution chapter 1 . 7/8
Loved it!
I LOVZE THIS SO MUCH!
howmanyisthat chapter 1 . 5/22
That was pretty good
mabel-but-slytherin chapter 1 . 4/20
I started laughing at FACE THEIR PRE-PACKED LUNCHES OF DOOM and didn't stop until the reveal. The image of Fright Knight standing their with a tiny package with a little bow on top makes me think of the bandits in Tangled and I love it.

Great job on an awesome one-shot!
Pheek chapter 1 . 3/9
Reading your fic was like watching the TV show again-thank you! It was fabulous-everyone was IC and the idea was original!
Awesome fic!
SCREAMING chapter 1 . 3/9
this is fuckin adorable tho
authenticaussie chapter 1 . 3/7
ksjdhjfdksj this was hYSTERICAL i was reading in the silent section of the library and i had to muffle my laughter so many times oh y god just the revelation with the fentons and spooky and lancer omfg it was brillaint A man I loved it ;u;

Death day is such a cool concept too! And like, honestly, just let sam handle all the lying omg that one about drama camp was actually Pretty Good /as a drama kid i totally feel it haha

aND THE POINDEXTER FLIPPY THING OKAY NO LIE I THINK THAT'S MY FAVOURITE, JUST IMAGINING IT ALL MAKES ME WHEEZE

Thanks so much for sharing your work! 3
Narufan4ev chapter 1 . 3/5
Aw this was such a sweet story! I love seeing different takes on ghost culture and comraderie between Danny and other ghosts! You did a great job :)
derpfangirl chapter 1 . 1/23
THIS WAS AWESOME! GREAT WORK!
I recognize it's been over a decade but I just read this and I love it it's really good and made me smile