Reviews for Deathday Revelations
Jeptwin chapter 1 . 8/10/2021
Still arguably one of the best Danny Phantom fics ever written
cutandpaste101 chapter 1 . 7/28/2021
Woohoo! I got chills. This ending was well written.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2021
Book chapter 1 . 6/3/2021
Aww, this was so sweet! I love it!
Artsik chapter 1 . 5/23/2021
I am here as a quest for now but Had to review so I would not forget soo it's old fanfic. I am 22 and was only recently introduced to Danny Phantom... I've read ton of fics since getting my obsession ;) . Your work was heartwarming in charachter funny and felt like a awesome idea for an episode. I am definitly not gonna forget this fic. Thank you for making it part of this fandom Thank you for being part of it. I find something really appealing in you story feels...homey and end in peacefull melancholic athmosphere. Imma make a fanart at some point I am learning to be an artist but I am bad at cartoons even though I love them since I can remember. When I manage to make somthing worth showing I will try showing it to you If there is any way to do so and If you don't mind. -
nightingale231 chapter 1 . 2/10/2021
omg yes
Slytherin All The Way chapter 1 . 12/8/2020
I realize this story is 14 years old so you may not see this review, but I thought I'd leave one anyway. Love this story! I think you got the characterizations so spot on. I could even imagine and hear the characters speaking. Wish you wrote more DP fanfics :)
Cyan Quartz chapter 1 . 9/9/2020
Lunch Lady solved world hunger!
N chapter 1 . 9/6/2020
FREAKING AMAZING
Donni chapter 1 . 6/1/2020
This is brilliant, and I adore it greatly!
Bubblekins1010 chapter 1 . 4/27/2020
That was AMAZING!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/4/2020
This is great! Really enjoyed reading it!
GeraldMariaIvo chapter 1 . 1/18/2020
I’m about to screech off into the distance because this is too good. It’s too well-written, too in-character, and has no right to be this funny. The concept seems like it came out of a tumblr phandom shitpost and you made it so good I just lakjhfkhlgpuhibadsadsfjhskljhd.

Please keep up the good work.
Katlover98 chapter 1 . 6/18/2019
This fic is perfect! The humor, the drama, the revelation scene, just wow
Hikari Urania chapter 1 . 5/13/2019
So it's been a while since I've been on fanfiction and not ao3 but I was feeling nostalgic an came back to read through some of my old favs. I'm pretty sure I reviewed this years ago but after rereading it again I find that I like it just as much as I did when I was in middle school (ps I'm 6 years into college now). So I thought that leaving another review would only be the nice thing to do just to show you how much I enjoyed reading this little gold nugget. I still enjoy yet all the characterizations and how the whole plot started and ended. Thank you for keeping this little story up and for writing it in the first place!