Reviews for Deathday Revelations
nightingale231 chapter 1 . 2/10
omg yes
Slytherin All The Way chapter 1 . 12/8/2020
I realize this story is 14 years old so you may not see this review, but I thought I'd leave one anyway. Love this story! I think you got the characterizations so spot on. I could even imagine and hear the characters speaking. Wish you wrote more DP fanfics :)
Cyan Quartz chapter 1 . 9/9/2020
Lunch Lady solved world hunger!
N chapter 1 . 9/6/2020
FREAKING AMAZING
Donni chapter 1 . 6/1/2020
This is brilliant, and I adore it greatly!
Bubblekins1010 chapter 1 . 4/27/2020
That was AMAZING!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/4/2020
This is great! Really enjoyed reading it!
GeraldMariaIvo chapter 1 . 1/18/2020
I’m about to screech off into the distance because this is too good. It’s too well-written, too in-character, and has no right to be this funny. The concept seems like it came out of a tumblr phandom shitpost and you made it so good I just lakjhfkhlgpuhibadsadsfjhskljhd.

Please keep up the good work.
Katlover98 chapter 1 . 6/18/2019
This fic is perfect! The humor, the drama, the revelation scene, just wow
Hikari Urania chapter 1 . 5/13/2019
So it's been a while since I've been on fanfiction and not ao3 but I was feeling nostalgic an came back to read through some of my old favs. I'm pretty sure I reviewed this years ago but after rereading it again I find that I like it just as much as I did when I was in middle school (ps I'm 6 years into college now). So I thought that leaving another review would only be the nice thing to do just to show you how much I enjoyed reading this little gold nugget. I still enjoy yet all the characterizations and how the whole plot started and ended. Thank you for keeping this little story up and for writing it in the first place!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2019
This was too cute! Happiest reveal story yet.
cielo-bambino chapter 1 . 4/23/2019
this is fucking ADORABLE
Murgsy chapter 1 . 4/3/2019
Oh man, this hard everything I was looking for in a fic todaylove the writing and the ideas about ghost customs, and great conclusion
Phoenix-Inferno18 chapter 1 . 3/9/2019
This was great! Loved every bit of it.
bibliophilea chapter 1 . 1/28/2019
I love this story so much! It builds on ghost customs and lore, it introduces the most adorable little ghost pet, and it creates a situation that stresses the HECK out of our favorite half ghost hero without putting him in any real danger! And I love that despite the stress he’s under, Danny reacted to the ghosts giving him gifts all day with a weary thank you rather than a thermos! I also loved that the story ended with Danny spilling the beans on everything that had happened to him to his parents, and I loved how they reacted! Overall a phantastic story!

Thank you for writing this, and for putting it in a place where I could find it!