Reviews for Protecting Me
Hey that what's I named my pludhie too, Dora cause he is just too expensive
just a random chapter 21 . 7/27/2015
I really like this story and I decided to keep reading it despite it being unfinished. It's been 4 years and I doubt you'll even read this but I'd love to see an ending to this story. It's very cute and original, I think. Great job.
fire moon demon chapter 4 . 4/30/2015
LOL SO FUNNY HAHAHA PLEASE MAKE ONE LIKE THIS BUT WITH SORA AND AXEL
Insert-somthing-creative-here chapter 5 . 9/24/2014
Goodness Roxas is just to much.
Insert-somthing-creative-here chapter 4 . 9/24/2014
:D
Insert-somthing-creative-here chapter 3 . 9/24/2014
Awww
Insert-somthing-creative-here chapter 2 . 9/24/2014
Geez Roxas can you be more cute?
Insert-somthing-creative-here chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
Me likey.
Anonymous chapter 21 . 4/8/2014
I am writing this to congratulate you on you work as a writer. I have carefully read each of your stories and when I stumbled across this intriguing one, I found myself unable to tear myself away. I understand you have not updated this in about three years, but it seems that some of your readers/fans want to read more into this and see the end. Continue to write stories like these or maybe venture out and begin writing something that could grab a publishers attention; however, many of us would appreciate if you ended the story.
Guest chapter 18 . 4/4/2014
I guess I agree with you, but on the other hand, people get so up their own asses about their work sometimes. It's posted to a public forum where others can see and judge it, and some people can't take an ounce of criticism, even if it's coupled in a compliment sandwich. They and their followers are rude and defensive, like you just insulted the author's mother. I don't think saying "I like the plot and characters, but the spelling needs a little work" is bullying someone. Those are also people who take the fandom too seriously. There will always be trolls and jerks for no reason, but good critics want to help authors improve and expand their work, not shut it down. But we are treated like filth, accused of taking things too seriously, when the author is just as childish yelling at us for not heaping praise on them. I particularly hate it when authors try to force reviews from their readers, and won't update until they get a sufficient amount. That's not "let's enjoy this fandom together through my writing," that's "stroke my ego so I'll throw you my table scraps like you're a dog"

"You have nothing better to do than complain about things? (Paraphrase)" how about "you have nothing better to do than get butthurt over something you're just doing for fun anyway?" The way I see it, both sides are idiots and can be that way all they want. It just spurs the other side to continue anyway
Account not active any longer chapter 21 . 12/22/2013
Must read MOOORE!
taliatheotaku chapter 21 . 8/6/2013
*needs more* I swear okay your fic is what I turn to when I need some feels. You really have a talent for description! I wish I could see you wrote a story with your own made up characters, that way instead of already knowing them I could get to know your characters.
taliatheotaku chapter 17 . 8/6/2013
Hahaha I like the name of your fish
AND YOUR FIC! 3
Oh lol. Zexion is so funny
I can't wait for that pairing to hurry up and get together in this fic!
I don't even ship any of these couples really...
Except Marxene lol
But but they're so cute x3
ASDFGHJKL I love your writing
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 3 . 6/8/2013
This chapter is hilarious. All the chaos in this chapter is brilliant. It's funny how all the nobodies started teaming up against Axel and Demyx's lies while Roxas grew bored. I love the part where Roxas pulled Xemnas' hair and Axel just made it worse. Things sure have gotten exciting for the Organization.

Wow, did not expect to see that coming from Demyx. In a way it seemed that Zexion somewhat enjoyed it.

It was cute to see Larxene acting motherly towards Roxas there for a moment. Even her concern over Roxas' well-being in the hands of Axel and Demyx is nice.

Demyx's comment at the end about Axel's hips is full of win and Roxas agreed. Great job with this chapter.
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 2 . 6/8/2013
To be honest, I would have a similar reaction to little Roxas as Demyx had, only without the suffocating hugs. Axel's comment on Demyx's room being based on his three-year-old somebody is amusing.

The interactions with Axel and Roxas are just so sweet. It's cute how he complained about the crust then made Axel kiss his hurt forehead. There is just so much adorable cuteness in this chapter.

Nice work with this chapter.