Reviews for Paperback Novel
If you're not dead, update already!
Hylla chapter 5 . 1/3
Waaaaaaaaaaah!

This has been updated in like 10 years!

And its was SOOOOOO good too! D;

Would you consider continuing it or at least passing it along for adoption?

I LOVE it!

And so do all your (heartbroken) readers...

I doubt you will though ;(

Anyways this was awesome!

Please continue!

Forever hoping,
Hylla
Hylla chapter 4 . 1/3
Tsunade just shows up at his door :D I think you wrote the characters amazingly considering you've never read the manga or watched the show...Great job!
Hylla chapter 3 . 1/3
Lol, tomorrow is definitely gonna be chaotic if those pictures get out XD Btw, I think the chapter title is spelt wrong...
Hylla chapter 2 . 1/3
Haha, I am in love with this fic already!
Hylla chapter 1 . 1/3
So, Ino ran away to become a pole dancer...? :O
Reikasa chapter 5 . 6/21/2014
The last update was so long ago. You still plan on continuing this fic? It's so good and well written. I hope you still do. :(
Guest chapter 5 . 9/29/2012
This and Occupational Hazard really needs to be updated so please please please do so! You write so well!
SI5EVA chapter 5 . 9/28/2012
So it's been a few years... and although it's unlikely that you're coming back to this, it would be so very great if you did. I loved this little fic, it was just so adorable and hilarious, not to mention superbly written. Please update soon? :)
Observer chapter 5 . 6/15/2012
Please, Please! Update on this story and Occupational Hazards!

I know its been years, but I beg of you, please finish your stories. Your writing is concise and your plots are captivating. Please do not lose interest in these fine works of yours!
ShikaIno1 chapter 5 . 10/4/2009
I loved it!Funny too... You should put Sakura, Sasuke and Naruto, maybe even Kiba. Like Ino used to date him and Shikamaru gets jealous!
ShikaIno1 chapter 4 . 10/4/2009